Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Report: Larry Brown to Coach SMU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reports that Rod Strickland will be leaving UK's staff to join Brown at SMU.
^ If he leaves, who will become UK's other assistant?
Strikeout King Wrote:^ If he leaves, who will become UK's other assistant?

He wasn't an assistant after his DUI they moved him to directer of Basketball operations
I thought he was still an assistant. Who would become UK's basketball director of basketball operations?
Strikeout King Wrote:I thought he was still an assistant. Who would become UK's basketball director of basketball operations?
Im not for sure who would take over his role
Why SMU? Money? Big Grin
One of the most corrupt college basketball coaches is back. I hope he doesn't take Strickland from us though.
I believe Chris Woolard is the Basketball Operations, may see him move up on the bench. Rob Strickland was listed as Special Asst. to the Head Coach.
Strickland will be missed but I'm sure Coach Cal will find a replacement, I mean who wouldn't want to work on the coaching staff for UK?
Is this official about Strickland leaving? I really hope he stays. It's just too big of a risk going over to Brown's staff. The media is quick to blast John Calipari, but I am amazed that they haven't hardly mentioned the fact that Brown has a final four vacated at UCLA, and that his 1988 Kansas championship team is the only team that won the title and was banned from the tournament the following year because of his recruiting violations.