Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Report: Howard won't play for Stan Van Gundy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dwight is really showing his true colors lately.
If this is true, what a baby...
Howard won't play for anyone for the rest of the season because he's done for the season with surgery

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/783460...est-season
Labron get's all the hate, and he did his as a free agent. D-Howard and Carmello do it to there teams during the season, basically quitting on there teams, any hadly any hate comes there way. I'd rather a guy do "the Announcement" like Labron or the UK underclassmen, that having players quit on there teams when they are playing.
^ I'll hate on LeBron, but I'll also say that they deserve their due, Howard and Anthony...although Anthony is playing some great ball right now.
My beef with this is the guy makes millions.
Now if anyone of us went to our superiors and said, "i aint working for this boss" then our asses would be canned.
What happened to the professionalism of pro basketball?
Stardust Wrote:Labron get's all the hate, and he did his as a free agent. D-Howard and Carmello do it to there teams during the season, basically quitting on there teams, any hadly any hate comes there way. I'd rather a guy do "the Announcement" like Labron or the UK underclassmen, that having players quit on there teams when they are playing.

I'll spit hate on all of em. IDC lol

Lebron looked like a glory hog with his TV show....

but these two guys simply look like babies.

If I were the Magic I would go ahead and let Howard go wherever he wants to go.

I officially don't want him in LA.

Bynum is playing better than any C in the league at the moment.
I recall lebron quitting I I the playoffs. BUT! I agree. Dwight is a ****.
I don't blame him, the least they could do for him is bring in a coach that knows how to win ball games.
king360 Wrote:I don't blame him, the least they could do for him is bring in a coach that knows how to win ball games.

SVG isn't a horrible coach.

Unless they can get Phil Jackson or Jerry Sloan to come out of retirement they are better off sticking with SVG. Who are they going to pick up at the head coach spot that would do any better?

They should have traded "Superman" when he started crying at the end of last season.
^ Calipari
^No, he's too busy winning championships at the college level. Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:^ Calipari

No way I would bring in Calipari to keep Howard.
There's still a chance you bring him in, Howard bolts, and you're left without your franchise player and you picked up a coach with a 72-112 record.
SVG is a good coach. He had that Miami program going and would have won a championship had it not been for Pat Riley butting in. He has done a good job in Orlando as well. Dwight Howard is a great player, but I don't like how the franchise (and this isn't the only one that does it with their star player) is centering everything around him trying to keep him. He's very good, but even if they lost him it would only probably be a year or two for them to get some good players in. Having one superstar isn't everything...look at the 2004 Detroit Pistons.
These are reasons i dont like to watch the nba. Most coaches have no control over there players. I think a good mike brown move on Howard would be great. If he doesnt wanna play here. then ill be damned if he plays anywhere..now i respect mike
Greatness Wrote:These are reasons i dont like to watch the nba. Most coaches have no control over there players. I think a good mike brown move on Howard would be great. If he doesnt wanna play here. then ill be damned if he plays anywhere..now i respect mike

Too bad he is a FA after the season and he's already done for the year lol