Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Indiana All Stars. (KY IN AllStar Game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the Indiana team. Full for D-1 players.

Gary Harris (Michigan State) Mr Basketball
Yogi Ferrell (IU)
Kellen Dunham (Butler)
Ron Patterson (IU)
Jeremy Hollowell (IU)
Austin Burgett (Notre Dame)
Ronnie Johnson (Purdue)
Patrick Ingram (Iowa)
RJ Hunter (Georgia State)
DJ Balentine (Evansville)
Glen Robinson III (Michigan)
DeJuan Marrero (DePaul)
Nick Osborne (Loyola Chicago)

I sure hope KY can pull the upset. As they will play the underdog role in this one.
Kentucky's team will be announced on May 1st.
Kentucky will get killed in this one.
Are tryouts this weekend?
I believe in miracles
Gold Charger Wrote:Are tryouts this weekend?

Yeah, I believe Sunday at G-Town College.
Maybe if we get behind by 35 points they will instute the new running clock rule.:biggrin:
Indiana has put together a great group of talent.
Indiana is loaded, but it would be cool to see Kentucky pull this one out. After what IU did to us in basketball this year, any win over anything in Indiana would be awesome.
MVP2 Wrote:Yeah, I believe Sunday at G-Town College.

Yes tryouts were yesterday. Anyone here of those that did not show?
Sawyer Williams of Owen County left about 3/4 of the way through with a severe migraine. I hate that for him.
Indy can only put 5 on the floor at a time! Ky can play with them, should be fun to watch.
It is so amazing to see how the landscape of talent in Kentucky has drastically changed through these years!! Kentucky may produce the occassional 4 star but our friends to the northwest seem to always have a strong group of D1 prospects heading into these games. I know that it is a product of location, Indianapolis has 300,000 more people than Kentucky's biggest city of louisville! I know that our beloved eastern Ky will never really produce the talent that can considered as nationwide talent! And I really do not see this changing anytime soon!