Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does MC have a chance to win it all?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the Ladt Hornets have a legit chance to win it all? :1:
I think they have a chance to go to state and win a couple of games, but the third game would more than likely be against Lex Cath and honestly I don't think any team in the tournament can beat them.  I would love to see MC do it, but I think the Knights will continue to reign in KY.
Magoffin will exit in the first round.
NO!!!!!!  :lmao:
I think the Lady Hornets will be in the state semis, falling to Lexington Catholic, who will be the champs. Take away Lex. Cath and I think there is about 7 or 8 teams that could bring home the big prize (including Magoffin), I would love to see my Lady Hornets or for that matter anyone else upset Lexington Catholic. It may be unlikely, but bigger upsets have happened. Go Lady Hornets, take it one game at a time.
1: Start out going NORTHEAST on HORNET DR toward SUPERIOR RD. 0.2 miles Map

2: Turn RIGHT onto KY-7 / GARDNER TRL. 0.3 miles Map

3: Merge onto BERT T COMBS MOUNTAIN PKWY W. 74.3 miles Map

4: Merge onto I-64 W. 18.5 miles Map

5: Take the US-27 / US-68 exit- EXIT 113- toward PARIS / LEXINGTON. 0.3 miles Map

6: Turn RIGHT onto N BROADWAY / PARIS PIKE / US-68 W / US-27 S. 1.1 miles Map

7: Turn RIGHT onto W NEW CIRCLE RD / US-60 BYP W / US-421 BYP N / US-25 BYP N / KY-4 W. Continue to follow W NEW CIRCLE RD / US-60 BYP W / KY-4 W. 5.8 miles Map

8: Merge onto US-60 W via EXIT 5B toward BG PARKWAY / VERSAILLES. 6.1 miles Map

9: Merge onto BLUE GRASS PKWY W toward LAWRENCEBURG / ELIZABETHTOWN. 71.2 miles Map

10: Merge onto I-65 S via EXIT 1B on the LEFT toward WK PARKWAY / BOWLING GREEN / PADUCAH. 67.9 miles Map

11: Take the KY-234 exit- EXIT 26- toward BOWLING GREEN. 0.3 miles Map

12: Turn RIGHT onto KY-234 N. 2.8 miles Map

13: Turn LEFT onto CHESTNUT ST. 0.2 miles Map

14: Turn RIGHT onto E MAIN AVE / S CAMPBELL LN. <0.1 miles Map

15: Turn LEFT onto STATE ST. 0.2 miles Map

16: End at Bowling Green, KY US
[quote author=Maui Nick link=topic=21122.msg214284#msg214284 date=1142864366]
Magoffin will exit in the first round.
[/quote]i dont think they will win it but i dont see them exiting in the first round so if they dont come back on and say your sorry LOL
I Hope That Any Mountain Team Does Well In Either The Girls Or Boys State Tourneys.  Reflects On The Quality Of BB Played In The Mountains.  That Being Said, Unfortunately I Think That It Will Be "One And Done" 
[quote author=Phoenix link=topic=21122.msg214276#msg214276 date=1142861748]
I think they have a chance to go to state and win a couple of games, but the third game would more than likely be against Lex Cath and honestly I don't think any team in the tournament can beat them. I would love to see MC do it, but I think the Knights will continue to reign in KY.
[/quote]

i agree.
-good luck to MC!  :thumpsup:
I agree with MC exiting in the semi's to Lex. Catholic but anything can happen around tourny time

Magoffin  :1:
[quote author=roadrunner link=topic=21122.msg214309#msg214309 date=1142871414]
NO!!!!!!   :lmao:
[/quote]you coulda just say no didnt have to put the sarcastic little smilely on there i dont think they can win but you never know BTW is you school playing anywhere this week ?
Yes, anything can happen to us(Magoffiin) or lex cath or any  team.

Majority From what i read and i think My LAdy hORNET'S  will get to the 3rd round and get beat by lex. cath.

But anything can happen. Magoffin could play the best ever and beat them or lex cath could just pull ahead by 25 and win it... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Girl's.  Lets just get out there and have fun and play your hearts out...

Especially to our seniors....    Calloray Howard----G/L with all you do in life

This thread is done.