Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Reports: Gilchrist and Lamb to return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seen on facebook that there's reports starting to circulate that Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Doron Lamb will return to Kentucky. The other 3 are gone.

All 5 Players will announce tomorrow at 2 PM ET
Hopefully.
I really hope this is true because, this would almost guarantee another National Championship for us!!
I can't see it happening now. With all five starters having a press conference together tomorrow, I would say they all are going to have the same decision...

That being said, I HOPE that you are right! That would be awesome!
I agree ^ I can't see them staying but I definitely wouldn't mind Smile
I could c Lamb and Teague coming back!
This would be absoloutly great for UK fans everywhere, but im not so sure its the greatest move for MKG.
I respect him and his family for wanting him to continue his education, but you never know when an injury could happen. With Lamb, i honestly believe he could use another year to develop his game into an NBA type player, i honestly believe it would be smart for him to come back.
Wow, can you imagine having these two back along with Noel, Goodwin, Polythress, and Harrow in the rotation. #9

It would be down right amazing to see everyone but Davis return, but in all reality i think everyone leaves except for Lamb.

BTW, ESPN has announced that UK will hold a press conference tomorrow for all 5 players to announce what there going to do.
It came from Facebook.
Bad move by Gilchrist if he does indeed return. He's a lock in the top 3. He could potentially cost himself millions. Most athletes that return when they don't need to, lose $$$.
I hope they stay obviously, but I won't believe it until I hear it from them.
I am hoping that this is true.
RunitptheGut's source has told me that it is a 100% lock that this is not true!
Not going to believe it until I hear them say it...
I hope they are back.
Stardust Wrote:RunitptheGut's source has told me that it is a 100% lock that this is not true!

As wrong as i have been im going to agree and say there definitely gone.

However, the Shabazz story isnt over. The kid was coming to UK. Cal turned him away. You will see that play out in the future.
^ I thought you said his dad was the reason he didn't go to UK? If Cal Turned him away then there would have been no reason in recruiting him
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:As wrong as i have been im going to agree and say there definitely gone.

However, the Shabazz story isnt over. The kid was coming to UK. Cal turned him away. You will see that play out in the future.

Yeah, sure..........................haha.

In all seriousness, I am happy that you believe they're going to go!!! I feel more confident now about their chances of staying.