Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 06/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Give your predicitions in this next years basketball squad.
You cannot really predict the How they will finish the 15th after this season ! I think they'll lose about 13 or 14 games ! But I think the 58th will come down to SF and Pburg !
[quote author=blackcat_student link=topic=21099.msg214095#msg214095 date=1142811762]
You cannot really predict the How they will finish the 15th after this season ! I think they'll lose about 13 or 14 games ! But I think the 58th will come down to SF and Pburg !
[/quote]

I think Allen Central might come out of the Districts next year.
pburg is looking ppretty solid from what ive seen but who knows.
AC will do good in district next year
this isa pburg thread
my bad wrong thread
Bobby hughes and Jordan hall are good...the slone boy played good in what minutes he did get....Mason Vance is really good...I heard he was hurt or something last year...next year he should be one of there better players
Also Pburg will have Trevor Patton.
I think they will be decent next year.. the 58th will be very weak. Every school is losing some big impact seniors.
Next season, the 58th will be the weakest District in the Region. As of now, AC could be the frontrunner.
Prestonsburg will be fine next season. Possibly making it back to back district championships.
Prestonsburg should be competing for the 58Th crown again next year. May be a down year for the 58Th though. Good Luck. :Thumbs:
prestonsburg will be on top next season.
They will compete for the District again next year. :Thumbs:
Bobby Hughes & Trevior Patton will be the big impact players next year. They won't hit their stride untill late in the season as usual
Prestonsburg will be the #2 team in the district next year. Ac returns nearly there whole team so im givin them the slight edge over p-burg, but overall the 58th will be the weakest district in the 15th region.
Will be average..
I'd say as of now that they'll probabily finish second in the district behind SF, they lost alot of talent but have a very good head coach IMO who knows how to win...The 58th will be extremly weak next season because of graduation, but should still be exiting.