Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will be Mr. Basketball??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will be Mr. Basketball in the state of Kentucky??
These are the top canidates, if you had to vote who would it be, if you vote other who would you add?

b may dog
i whould really like to know where brandon may is in this he had 22 points in one game this year u cant tell me thats not good....
[quote author=founder_99 link=topic=21094.msg213755#msg213755 date=1142781370]
i whould really like to know where brandon may is in this he had 22 points in one game this year u cant tell me thats not good....
[/quote]
how about sean leslie?, derrrrr he had 33 pts in a game against wolfe.
After attending the state tourney AJ slaughter was the best player I seen down there.  With Crutcher coming in a close second.  Never really got to see any of the other canidates play though.  AJ was a great all around player.
Good luck to all of them...to close to call for me
AJ Slaughter.  He was the best player during the state tournament and I'm sure he played well the whole season.  Great player....
founder_99 Wrote:i whould really like to know where brandon may is in this he had 22 points in one game this year u cant tell me thats not good....

That is good but not making it out of District play is bad!!! I have to agree with the Bomber and vote for A.J. Slaughter. He played like a man among boys at the state tourney!!! :thumpsup:
Just a couple kids around here would be, Shawn Thompson and Clark Stepp.
Allen -SL
B.May.....
Tough one
I would have to go with Crutcher from PRP he played really great at the State Tournament. And 2nd would have to be Slaughter from Shelby Co. and Allen would be 3rd from SL