Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jtown 61 - Apollo 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
It was 61-48...I thought this would be a game when the 2nd half started but J-Town kept giving Coleman the ball and nobody on Apollo could stop him
Cedrick Ware i think is his name was outstanding getting the mvp, but without the 6'8 coleman J-town wouldnt have standed a chance in the sweet 16. They improve to 32-3 on the season, great year from the chargers

:party:        :1:
Yeah Ceedrick Ware was the kids name that won MVP, and very deserving. Was in attendance for this game and it got pretty ugly in the early stages but Apollo made a good comeback but just couldnt rebound on either end, heard that J'Town had 25 second chance points so thats tells ya that had a ton of rebounds. Congrats to J'Town on winning there first State Title in school history, and Congrats to Apollo as well for making it to the Championship Game and it wont be the last time we will see Apollo at Rupp.
Neither team impressed me much, I expected to see much better plaing out of both teams. Apollo got OWNED.
Congrats J-town
J-town just too athletic for Apollo. Maybe they should change their name to Rocky.
Did paintsville beat apollo earlier in the year?
BORING STATE TOURNEY! THE WORST in 10 years, talent wise also!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:BORING STATE TOURNEY! THE WORST in 10 years, talent wise also!
i second that
i cant believe apollo made it
So did Hazard beat Apollo earlier in the year?