Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ohio Valley Wrestling - Jackson tonight/Whitesburg tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ohio Valley Wrestling, the developmental territory for TNA Wrestling, will be in Jackson, KY at the National Guard Armory tonight. Belltime is 8:00.

OVW will, also, be in Whitesburg tomorrow night at the old Whitesburg High School at 8:00.

For more information, check out [url]www.ovwrestling.com
Give us an update after the show? Who is getting pushes right now?
Stardust Wrote:Give us an update after the show? Who is getting pushes right now?

Dusty, your constant thirst for wrestling knowledge never ceases to amaze me. :Thumbs:
Here are the results from OVW last night in Jackson, Ky. Crowd was around 80-85, which was up from around 60 back when they were in Jackson in December.

Match 1: John Noble beat Adam Revolver

Match 2: Raul Lamotta beat Zodiak

Match 3: Daniel Pruce beat Paredyse

Match 4: OVW Southern Tag Champs, TNA Star Rob Terry and TNA signee/CBS' "Big Brother" Alum, Jessie Godderz squashed Cody Matthews and Christian Skyfire. After the match, James "Moose" Thomas and Michael Hayes (no, not that Michael Hayes) came out and challenged the tag champions. In the fifth match of the night, Thomas and Hayes picked up the non title victory. On a side note, Michael Hayes is a young guy that has been wrestling in OVW for a while. He is a legit War veteran who lost a leg during his service. He is incredibly popular with the crowd.

Match 6: John Noble won an over the top rope battle royal to face OVW Champion "Smooth" Johnny Spade in Whitesburg. That match will be taking place tonight at the old Whitesburg High School.

match 7: OVW Champion "Smooth" Johnny Spade beat Alex Silva.

Overall, this was a very entertaining show. The OVW guys are all in tremendous shape and incredible performers. They did a good job of building up local guy, John Noble, in trying to draw crowds back to Jackson and to Whitesburg tomorrow night.
So how massive is Rob Terry???????
I cannot believe Johnny Spade is still there! WOW! It feels like forever.
Rob Terry is legit around 6'3. Probably about 300 lbs with I would guess about 22 in. arms and 5% body fat. I know his work is limited but I can't believe WWE hasn't tried to snap him up on looks alone.
He started with WWE, but sucked so bad they made him a bodyguard. He appeared on Superstars a few times, but eventually was let go