Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shabazz to UCLA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just now
Gross..
Boys I heard Shabazz backed out and was going to the mines. He signed his Letter of Intent with CAM mining right after he left ESPNU. lol
I respect his decision about his father liking UCLA. I'm just glad we got Noel.
I expected this, not too upset by it. Glad we got Noel though.
It would have been nice to have both Shabazz and Noel, but I wish him the best.
He is probabtion waiting to happen.
This kid was coming to UK as of yesterday. Im 100% positive about that.
Im gonna get more detail on it but from the looks of it a last minute slap in the face to Cal along with his father begging, and the fact that many believe hes a probation waiting to happen just as Paintsvilletigerfan said.

I learn more and get you guys filled in.
I'm so butt hurt because of his decision. Bazz is dead to me.
If it wasn't for his dad, I think he'd been a Cat.
^
That and all the money that came along with addidas even though its not supose to.
Wonder how much money his daddy got from them.
I am now a big fan of his dad.
Honestly, I prefered Noel > Muhammad anyways.

Muhammad just seemed like a "me...me...me" type, and we know those kinda of players don't fit in at Kentucky.

So I'm not upset at all that we didn't land him.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This kid was coming to UK as of yesterday. Im 100% positive about that.
Im gonna get more detail on it but from the looks of it a last minute slap in the face to Cal along with his father begging, and the fact that many believe hes a probation waiting to happen just as Paintsvilletigerfan said.

I learn more and get you guys filled in.

Would you stop it already!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit: No he wasn't! You get married on a certain date, you don't decide who you are going to marry on the wedding date. This is an insult to your own intelligence to honestly believe the decision was made yesterday!
Stardust Wrote:Would you stop it already!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit: No he wasn't! You get married on a certain date, you don't decide who you are going to marry on the wedding date. This is an insult to your own intelligence to honestly believe the decision was made yesterday!

Ahh boys!!!
Stardust Wrote:Would you stop it already!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit: No he wasn't! You get married on a certain date, you don't decide who you are going to marry on the wedding date. This is an insult to your own intelligence to honestly believe the decision was made yesterday!

For the record Dusty my next door neighbor said he was going to marry his girlfriend. Two weeks later he married her sister. They've been married over 20yrs now. It does happen though. :yikes:
Sounds like Bazz is comfortable with the future at UCLA
^ More money
^maybe they pay in cash on the west coast
J-Rod Wrote:Honestly, I prefered Noel > Muhammad anyways.

Muhammad just seemed like a "me...me...me" type, and we know those kinda of players don't fit in at Kentucky.

So I'm not upset at all that we didn't land him.

Noel seems like a me,me,me guy too! I think we are going to really miss the maturity Mr Davis brought as a player on and off the court!
That's 100% dead on. The expectation that he will be anything close to Davis is way off base, and BBN has already anointed him! For crissake, next year, we are putting a High School Senior on the floor. not a college Freshman! He will not come close to doing what Davis did!

LOL and you believed me.
Whos the dumbass now old timer :hilarious:
I heard from a source close to Calipari that MKG will return....
Coach Cal will whip him into being a team first guy, much as he has done with all his previous teams.

I think Noel is more athletic & stronger than Davis and is a defensive machine.

Davis however had a better offensive game and much better hands, remember he was a guard before the growth spurt.

One of the things that I do like about Noel is that he uses both arms to block shots, whereas Davis didn't primarily do that.

He'll be fine!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:LOL and you believed me.
Whos the dumbass now old timer :hilarious:

:lame:
Oh yeah. Did a source tell you to try and shift the attention from yourself by ridiculing others. It didn't work. You still come off as the dumbass.
Westside Wrote:Ahh boys!!!

I heard from a very reliable source that everytime someone says 'ahh boys' on this site, zaga_fan gets seventeen cents. Take it for what it's worth.
Ah-Boy's
FBALL Wrote::lame:
Oh yeah. Did a source tell you to try and shift the attention from yourself by ridiculing others. It didn't work. You still come off as the dumbass.

My source did tell me that youd continue acting like a fucking tool.
Im not real sure ive ever disliked somebody on here as much as i cant stand your ass, however it makes me happy to know i have someone to troll on for the rest of my days.
To be honest as I posted on another thread I was hoping he would go to Duke.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:My source did tell me that youd continue acting like a fucking tool.
Im not real sure ive ever disliked somebody on here as much as i cant stand your ass, however it makes me happy to know i have someone to troll on for the rest of my days.
Well I'm doing something right then.

It's not my fault you set yourself up to look like a dumbass. Troll away. I can watch you make an idiot of yourself from now to eternity.
Pages: 1 2