Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 10 Prestonsburg 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Anyone have any details?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Final

Anyone have any details?

Johnson Central had 10 runners cross home plate and Prestonsburg had 7.:biggrin:
This game should not have even been close the eagles left the bases loaded twice and if not for a base running mistake would've had them loaded again a lot of missed opportunities for the eagles
Never been one to make excuses and not this time either. JC played a good game and hit the ball hard. Prestonsburg had the lead 7-5 going into the bottom of the 5th. A contriversial call tied the game at 7-7. The third out occured prior to the runner crossing the plate. Both officials were watching the action in the run-down and neither watched the runner going home. Huge swing in momentum. The cats hat the bases loaded with 1 out top of the 6th and a pop fly bunt created a double play. JC put up 3 more runs in the bottom of the 6th and made it final.

The cats walked 9 batters and had 4 errors. Not 100% possitive but I had JC and Pburg with 4 earned runs for the game. Hard to beat good teams with walks and errors.

Congrats JC on a great win.
JC had 13 hits and 2 errors
Prestonsburg had 4 hits and 5 errors
Bob Seger Wrote:Johnson Central had 10 runners cross home plate and Prestonsburg had 7.:biggrin:

LOL

Who pitched for Pburg?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:LOL

Who pitched for Pburg?

Lets see here B-Cat. I'll take a stab at it. I think that #11 (Anderson?) pitched the first 2, maybe the first 3, then #4 (Adams?) pitched into the 6th, with Cody Chaffin finishing up. That sound about right PBurg fans?
Bob Seger Wrote:Lets see here B-Cat. I'll take a stab at it. I think that #11 (Anderson?) pitched the first 2, maybe the first 3, then #4 (Adams?) pitched into the 6th, with Cody Chaffin finishing up. That sound about right PBurg fans?

Actually it was Adam Crisp #26 who pitched the first, Adam Griffith #4 started the second and was replaced by Cody Chaffin #48 in the 5th.
606sportsfan Wrote:Actually it was Adam Crisp #26 who pitched the first, Adam Griffith #4 started the second and was replaced by Cody Chaffin #48 in the 5th.

Boy I nailed that one, didn't I?...lol

Thanks 606!!