Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Boys All Mountain basketball teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gover scored over 25pts against Southwestern 40. Madison central. Catholic. Scott co. Buckhorn. Bryan station. Mason co. And a whole lot of other teams. He's overall All-State. If in Lexington his name would be all over the place.
To Tribe: Kapinga was one of the top players at Rupp in March. Most everyone in the stands during the Sweet 16 was talking about Kapinga and his skill set. I am sure Gover is a great player, but so is Kapinga. Again, the 12th region is not mountain ball in my book.
Sawyer Denniston should have been at the very least 3rd team.Give me a break WYMT.:HitWall:
To mountain: Gover made 2nd team all-state by the herald but he can't make 1st team in the mountains. Give me a break! Also 1 vote for player of the year! And I really don't care what kapinga done at the state tourny that's really over rated anyways. A player can have 1 good game at the state tourny and they automatically turn into a star,, it's really overrated! Gover is a top 5 player in the state!!!!!! And should be a Mr.Basketball candidate for next season!
This is a coaches vote. Not all the 12th region schools are considered mountain teams. Most coaches will vote mostly for their region so 12th region is at a disadvantage.
Tribe Wrote:To mountain: Gover made 2nd team all-state by the herald but he can't make 1st team in the mountains. Give me a break! Also 1 vote for player of the year! And I really don't care what kapinga done at the state tourny that's really over rated anyways. A player can have 1 good game at the state tourny and they automatically turn into a star,, it's really overrated! Gover is a top 5 player in the state!!!!!! And should be a Mr.Basketball candidate for next season!

I agree with this somewhat. Gover is definitely a Mr.Basketball candidate next year.
Pages: 1 2