Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ring of Honor Wrestling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I happened to be flipping through some channels tonight and caught Ring of Honor wrestling on fox. Other than remembering Kevin Kelly, the commentator, from WWE, I haven't seen or heard of anything related to this promotion. But after watching it, this isn't bad. A couple of the tag team matches have really impressed me. Have any of you seen this on TV before, and if so, what are your thoughts on it?
I have it taped on DVR every week, get through the first five minutes, FF for another five, and then delete! I abhor the dark lighting and black ring! That just irritates me that Cornette cannot even understand that it completely ruins the visual factor on television!
Good wrestling, but the TV show is terrible.
^ I thought the same after watching it. If they could come up with good storylines, they could put that talent to use. The in-ring talent really isn't too bad.
^Imagine how much better it was when Punk, Danielson, Cabana, etc... were there!