Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knicks 100 - Bulls 99 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What a game. Melo ties the game with a deep 3 to send it into OT and does it again to win it.

Knicks prepare to get your butts kicked Tuesday when you come to Chicago Smile
And Rose first game back, right???? Send him to the Timberwolves.....
Not a chance SD. We all know why you want us to trade him Wink
^ he's washed up SK....Wink

[Image: All_Washed_Up_THE_END.jpg]
If he's washed up then why are the Bulls the best team in the league? 43-14 with the Heat being 39-15. Without Rose the Bulls would be middle of the pack towards last place. We all know you want us to trade him so your heat can win a game against the Bulls Wink
Strikeout King Wrote:If he's washed up then why are the Bulls the best team in the league? 43-14 with the Heat being 39-15. Without Rose the Bulls would be middle of the pack towards last place. We all know you want us to trade him so your heat can win a game against the Bulls Wink

Best team in the league does not mean the team with the best record.

Eastern Conference teams get to play extra games against the Wizards and Bobcats.
zaga_fan Wrote:Best team in the league does not mean the team with the best record.

Eastern Conference teams get to play extra games against the Wizards and Bobcats.

Then why are they 11-6 against West Coast Teams? Wins over Lakers, Clippers, Kings, Hornets, Spurs, Jazz, Suns, Timberwolves. If they aren't the best team in the league then I don't know what they are because they have beaten the best teams in the league to become the best team in the Leage. Celtics aren't like they use to be. Heat is one of the best teams in the league and the Bulls are 1-1 against them.

West Coast get's to play extra games against the Hornets, Grizzlies, Timberwolves and the Trail Blazers
Lakers won't be much until they get rid of that joke of a coach they got. Won't be long til the Clippers take over LA
I think my Pacers are up 2-1to on your bulls. But I could be wrong.
^ 1-1
Strikeout King Wrote:Then why are they 11-6 against West Coast Teams? Wins over Lakers, Clippers, Kings, Hornets, Spurs, Jazz, Suns, Timberwolves. If they aren't the best team in the league then I don't know what they are because they have beaten the best teams in the league to become the best team in the Leage. Celtics aren't like they use to be. Heat is one of the best teams in the league and the Bulls are 1-1 against them.

West Coast get's to play extra games against the Hornets, Grizzlies, Timberwolves and the Trail Blazers

Three out of the four teams you mentioned have as many or more wins than the Wiz and Bobcats combined.

Bulls are 32-8 against the East but they are 11-6 against the West.
Does that tell you anything?

Spurs are 40-14
26-11 in the West and 14-3 against the East.

The Freaking Memphis Grizzlies are 12-3 against the East.
Houston Rockets are 11-6 against the East

The Denver Nuggets are clinging on the the 8 seed in the West for dear life with 30-26 record. Take a guess how many of those 26 losses are against East Coast teams....
15?
12?
10?

Nope

The Nuggets are 15-2 against the Eastern Conference.

Suns are 10-8 against the East
Utah is 10-7 against the East
Those 2 teams aren't even in the playoffs right now but they are still over .500 against the east.

Head to head totals coming up in a minute or two
Total Record of all teams in Western Conference - 440-402
Record against East - 146-108

Total Record of all teams in Eastern Conference - 401-439
Record against West - 108-146
I saw it every year and no one seems to understand...
the Western Conference is a better conference from top-to-bottom.
Haters gonna Hate

To be the best you have to beat the best
Strikeout King Wrote:Haters gonna Hate

To be the best you have to beat the best

I guess my argument is invalid because you said "Haters gonna Hate"?

The Bulls had the best record in the NBA and the "MVP" last year...
but they got TROUNCED by the Heat in 5 games.

The record of ANY East Coast team is misleading.
the East is the best Conference in the League. The West is down. Lakers aren't like they use to be and won't be until they get rid of that coach they got and get someone in there that knows what their doing. Spurs, Lakers, Clippers and Thunder are the best teams in the West. The East has Bulls, Heat, Celtics, Magic, Hawks. Don't say the hawks aren't a good team because their 34-23. Lakers are 35-22
Strikeout King Wrote:the East is the best Conference in the League. The West is down. Lakers aren't like they use to be and won't be until they get rid of that coach they got and get someone in there that knows what their doing. Spurs, Lakers, Clippers and Thunder are the best teams in the West. The East has Bulls, Heat, Celtics, Magic, Hawks. Don't say the hawks aren't a good team because their 34-23. Lakers are 35-22

In case you did not see the stats I posted...

The East is 108-146 against the West.

I will try to dumb it down for you.

They have played 254 games against the West but could only win 108 of those games.

They have lost more games against the West than they have won.

They have won less games againt the West than they have lost.
Zaga any analyst will tell you that the East is better than the west regardless of those numbers that you post
Strikeout King Wrote:the East is the best Conference in the League. The West is down. Lakers aren't like they use to be and won't be until they get rid of that coach they got and get someone in there that knows what their doing. Spurs, Lakers, Clippers and Thunder are the best teams in the West. The East has Bulls, Heat, Celtics, Magic, Hawks. Don't say the hawks aren't a good team because their 34-23. Lakers are 35-22

That coach that doesn't know what he's doing led the Cavs to the best record in the NBA a couple of times.
I guess having a good record in the Eastern Conference isn't that big of an accomplishment though...
zaga_fan Wrote:That coach that doesn't know what he's doing led the Cavs to the best record in the NBA a couple of times.
I guess having a good record in the Eastern Conference isn't that big of an accomplishment though...

When you have one of the best players in the league on your team I guess that doesn't matter that much either does it? James was the reason why Cleveland was the best team when he was at Cleveland
Strikeout King Wrote:Zaga any analyst will tell you that the East is better than the west regardless of those numbers that you post

The Power Rankings that came out today have the Spurs at the top spot after being number 2 last week.
Last weeks top spot belonged to the Thunder.

The Bulls dropped from 3 to 4.

I guess any analyst but that one would tell me I'm wrong tho...
Strikeout King Wrote:When you have one of the best players in the league on your team I guess that doesn't matter that much either does it? James was the reason why Cleveland was the best team when he was at Cleveland

Kobe is leading the league in scoring right now...
I guess it doesn't matter who is coaching the Lakers.
^ Yep they sure would.
The power rankings I spoke of were just NBA.coms Power Rankings.

Let me check ESPN.
zaga_fan Wrote:Kobe is leading the league in scoring right now...
I guess it doesn't matter who is coaching the Lakers.

He's too selfish to pass the ball. Kobe and Melo are the worlds worst ball hoggers. I'm not taking anything away from Kobe, love him or hate him he's a hell of a ball player but he's too selfish
Also....
this was at the bottom of the NBA.com power rankings article

Quote:• East vs. West: The West is 146-108 (.575) against the East in inter-conference games this season, and was 7-3 last week.
http://www.nba.com/powerrankings/
Marc Stein has Spurs and Thunder at #1 and #2
6 out of the top 10 are in the West

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings

I guess that is only two analysts that agree with me
^ besides the other west coast fans
Strikeout King Wrote:He's too selfish to pass the ball. Kobe and Melo are the worlds worst ball hoggers. I'm not taking anything away from Kobe, love him or hate him he's a hell of a ball player but he's too selfish

Interesting stat...
out of every shooting guard in the league.
Kobe ranks #2 in assists behind Monta Ellis.

I just thought that was a pretty cool stat for a ball hog.
I don't see how because every game I've seen with the Lakers he shoots about 50 times a game
Pages: 1 2