Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 15 - Rockcastle County 0 (4 innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where's The Beach Classic @ Rockcastle County

Lady Engineers improve to 10-2 and will play Pulaski County and Bourbon County tomorrow at 1 and 2:45 PM
Just wondering, Estill won 14-0, did Coach Beard give any of the younger players any playing time in the varsity game today? My guess is no. Can anybody explain this to me? Please.
I was told by one of the players it was 15-0. I had to work all day and wasn't able to make it. Softball is a little different than baseball Softball games end early if a team is getting blown out unlike baseball. I'm assuming since it was a short game maybe she didn't have time to play them, I don't really know about that one because I wasn't able to make it or it just might be a Varsity only Tournament and JV didn't make the trip, I'm not really sure on that
lol lol you know what I mean Kycat......If they won 15-0 than they had to play at least 3 innings.... i'm guessing 4 or 5 innings they played..... Kycat I could tell you but I'll leave it at that....
This dose not make any sense to me. We had a freshman have 3 hits last week in a game, 2 triples, and she has'nt been back on the field since. Can someone give me some logic here, please. And by the way the game that I speak of was a 4-0 ballgame. Thanks.

Signed
Confussed?
KyCatLover you have any updates of today's game with Pulaski? I have yard work to do all day and wasn't able to make it yet again