Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky draws 3-year football probation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are some very serious recruiting violations there," said Committee Chairman Thomas E. Yeager. "In other instances, the findings of institutional control might have weighed more
heavily."

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2002/01/3...1012498464
WOOOO good one. Uhm we are Kentucky and at Kentucky we are lucky to make a bowl.
That is so 2002 NCF.
10 year old article, lol.
talk about us being behind time.
lol, thats it NCF.
Ill help you post bad UK football threads.
Nobody on here (beside Paintsvilletigerfan) gives two shits about UK football.

I honestly believe we should be cheating in football to get better, because we cant by playing by the rules.
U Can't blame them as bad as that team is year in and in year out.
LOL, that's too funny, UK does not even have a Football team...... What a Joke®
lol, stick to the football threads.
You definitely wont see any arguing back, unless paintvilletigersfan gets on here then youve had it hahahah
Who's Paintsville Tiger! The imaginary friend of the imaginary football team?Confusednicker:
^
lol, yea you could say that.
I care. I was there when we beat #1 LSU and I was there when Bill Curry was losing to everybody. I honestly enjoy the football games at Commonwealth as more than the games at Rupp. They are not elite in football but they have come a long way.
NCF you need to pull up some of the Fran Curcci stuff. He was just as dirty as Mumme.
I love UK football to death, but when Papaw retired things really went to hell, quick. But hell, at least we beat Tennessee this year.