Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Former Ohio State star Clarett arrested with 4 guns in SUV near witness' home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — When police ran into Maurice Clarett this time, officers said he was driving erratically and carrying an arsenal that included three semi-automatic handguns and an AK-47-type assault rifle in the front seat — all loaded.
A highway chase ensued, then ended in the early hours Wednesday when police spiked the former Ohio State star running back's tires. Even then, officers said they could not easily subdue him because the bullet-proof vest he was wearing thwarted their stun guns.

It took several police and pepper spray to get the 6-foot, 245-pounder into handcuffs. The struggle continued as he kicked at the doors of the transport vehicle that took him away.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/f...sted_x.htm
This was a football matter, not basketball
IS this not a football forum?
This is a football matter, not basketball. lol
Hell dude look at where your at
NCF has stirred the Cat fans emotions! Now that is an excellent troll!
Stardust Wrote:NCF has stirred the Cat fans emotions! Now that is an excellent troll!

Not mine. I think a lot of stuff he puts on here is funny.
See what I mean about that $20 championship ring? Big Grin
Clarett really needs to learn to stop keeping his cocaine and gun collection in his car, it's not working well. Such a waste of talent.