Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Frank Haith is AP Coach of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Missouri head coach Frank Haith is the Associated Press Coach of the Year. Haith received 21 of the 65 votes, John Calipari and Tom Izzo were tied for 2nd with 10 votes each.

Even though Missouri lost to Norfolk State in the 1st round, it is an award for the entire season.
lol at Mizzou when their coach of the year doesnt even make it to the round of 32
Not a good pick, especially considering this team returned 5 starters from a team that also didn't get through the first round last year.
WideRight05 Wrote:Not a good pick, especially considering this team returned 5 starters from a team that also didn't get through the first round last year.

i agree, my pick would've been tom izzo. took an unranked team, won their conference and got a number 1 seed.
^
I cant disagree with that.
If Tome Crean would have won more games against his big 10 conterparts, even though i hate him, he would have been another good choice. This was IU's best year of basketball in a long time.
To be honest, to do what Cal does with freshmen every year is pretty remarkable. Theres a big difference in a 18 year old kid and a 24 years old man.
^ those were 2 pretty good picks as well. there were 5 coaches i would've easily picked over Haith