Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: AP All Amerca Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thomas Robinson - Kansas
Anthony Davis - Kentucky
Draymond Green - Michigan State
Jarred Sullinger - Ohio State
Doug McDermott - Creighton

Which one of these guys has no business being on this team? This is why numbers do lie. What a joke.
Good group of guards.
The crazy thing is that Robinson was the only unanimous player selected 1st team. I mean, I can see the votes for McDermott, but how could anyone who's not been in a cave for the past 6-months not vote for Davis 1st Team.

As for the guards........Davis could run the point.
McDermott shouldn't even be the ball boy for this group.
Suprised Barnes didnt make it.

Take out McD. and add Kendal Marshall, You would have a solid NBA team.
Add Marshall or MKG or Zoeller or Rivers or White or Henson or.......... I could go on and on before I got to McDermott.
Looks good to me! Glad to see McDermott getting the recognition he deserves!
I don't see anything wrong with that team. McDermott and Robinson were beast this year, Davis was undescribably great, Green and Sullinger are the leaders of a group that includes Canaan, Zeller, Barnes, and Denmon for the last 2 spots.

where's Griner?
I can't remember who it was but somebody on ESPNU, I think it was Matt Daugherty, said this. "Take Ryan Kelly of of Duke and trade places with McDermott at Creighton, then Kelly is an All American". That's a joke to. Kelly is better than McDermott.
I thinks it's ridiculous that they put 4 damn PF's on the team...take McDermonott out AND Sullinger, and add a Point and SG/SF that deserves to be there. Like Marshall and MKG.
vundy33 Wrote:I thinks it's ridiculous that they put 4 damn PF's on the team...take McDermonott out AND Sullinger, and add a Point and SG/SF that deserves to be there. Like Marshall and MKG.

Davis isn't a PF. Davis is whatever the hell he wants to be, LOL.
wow, what a complete joke.