Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brenton hamilton-pikeville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do u think he would help pikeville in 2005
You have no idea....he would defintely be what this team needs for that extra boost to Papa johns stadium
liveMAROON Wrote:You have no idea....he would defintely be what this team needs for that extra boost to Papa johns stadium

No he wouldn't. Now that the Honakers are there His presence isn't missed as much. Plus he had his best year as a freshman.

What they really need are a few stud lineman who are unmovable and can move anyone.
Eugene Cole Wrote:
liveMAROON Wrote:You have no idea....he would defintely be what this team needs for that extra boost to Papa johns stadium

No he wouldn't. Now that the Honakers are there His presence isn't missed as much. Plus he had his best year as a freshman.

What they really need are a few stud lineman who are unmovable and can move anyone.

Hamilton is much better than Honaker, not as fast but a lot stronger and can break tackles better.
the point is hamilton isnt coming back to pikeville so why worry about this?
dirty30 Wrote:the point is hamilton isnt coming back to pikeville so why worry about this?
I agree....why worry about how it could be....why not just work with what you've got and win that way?
Beef Wrote:
dirty30 Wrote:the point is hamilton isnt coming back to pikeville so why worry about this?
I agree....why worry about how it could be....why not just work with what you've got and win that way?

Heard that!
Even though Hamilton is probably not going to go to pikeville, he would help us out alot, and i am goin to agree with him not being that fast but he does have the ability to break tackles better than the Honaker twins.
I think he would make a great lineman for Pikeville or Prestonsburg. 8)
LOL Bam isn't going anywhere. He LOVES it at Prestonsburg. Any talk about Pikeville is just wishful thinking by Pikeville fans, because Pantherland is in his rear view mirror. He's looking to shed about 20 lbs. and get that 40 down.
haha good luck with that bam.......As i remeber he was in great shape when he was at pikeville...the last i saw him (in the prestons burg game and liek a month ago at a b-ball game)...it looked as if he needed some subway sandwiches
One Thing is He might be able to break tackles better then the Honakers but there is only one of him. There are 2 Honakers and that could go a long way. And the fact that they will be sophomores and he is going to be a senior.
BAM..will dominate everyone is his path this year....hes getting stronger everyday..honakers couldnt touch him if there life depended on it!!!
I cannot even believe this is a thread.
Why is this open?
But forreal thought he aint going back to pikeville anyways so why did someone start this Forum???
blackcatfan Wrote:But forreal thought he aint going back to pikeville anyways so why did someone start this Forum???
This is the kind of thread this site doesn't need.
You agree?
Since everyone is requesting this be closed, then now it's closed.