Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4) Louisville vs. (7) Florida (Elite 8) 3/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
4:30 PM

Who wins and why?
Lville wins
I'd like to see the SEC win this game, but the rival from KY will pull this out on the shoulders of Pitino
Agreed!! I think Pitino will be the difference. Donovan is a spectacular coach, but experience will give Louisville the slightest of an edge.

Louisville by 4.
I think Loserville wins this one...

Louisville 76
Florida 74
Florida is 21-78 from 3-point range in the NCAA Tournament. That's 26.9 percent. Opponents only 20.6 percent.
Today's officials: Karl Hess, Verne Harris, Doug Sirmons
Hess T'd Pitino up this season for yelling at Kyle Kuric.
Kuric needs to step up big today
Hess also worked last year's Elite Eight game between Butler and Florida and made some calls that Gator fans likely remember.
Sirmons led the nation in technical fouls called last season, but wasn't in the top 10 this season
Pitino fist bumped every player on the bench just now. I think that's new.
Cards look tentative to me. Except for Dieng, maybe
Beal with a deep 3 over Kuric to open scoring. Smooth
That stupid block by Ding will make the refs look at every one.
Murphy got scared of Dieng
Great pass from CS5
Blackshear off the bench.
go kyle!!
cards up 8-7 14:33 after starting game 0-5 FG; Fla. cooled off after starting 3-3 FG; blackshear in for csmith
UofL has taken 9 shots, Florida 5
kuric out/rsmith in after TO
Russ Smith checking with Blackshear for #UofL. Wilbekin in for UF.
After thoughly bashing Pitino during the regular season I honestly have nothing negative to say about what he has done in the tourny.
cards in huddle dieng raised his hand and had a lotta discussion w/pitino pointing on the clipboard
10-0 run
Florida with great spacing so far on offense
Dieng point center?????
Kuric getting hot would be an interesting development.
Pages: 1 2 3