Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: This is for Pikeville and PCC fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is getting ridiculous. First of all, PCC you have never won anything at football, and at the rate you are going you arent. I'll give you credit where credit is do, in you are getting a good coach in Chris Mac. He is a good person pretty knowledgable of the game, but not irreplaceable. Secondly, Mac is not coming to PCC because he wants too or because of the people at Pikeville. One or two people mainly the AD are the reason he is leaving. It is going to take alot more than him to clean your program up, and I do not know why he would want to go there other than money, after hearing him talk about his last experience coaching/teaching there.

Next there is a better chance of me winning the lottery than there is that the Varney kid runs a 4.4 40. Varney and Robinson are not even comparible. Robinson has been starting since he was a sophmore. His sophmore season Pikeville played against about 6 good opponents in Lawrence County, PBurg, Hazard, Belfry, Somerset, and Lynn Camp. Also other teams on there schedule that would have beat PCC are South Floyd, and Paintsville. Last year I really do not know who they played different, but I do know Pikeville played better teams overall, and they made it farther. Without Robinson this wouldn't have been possible.

Some advice to PCC, you all do not even know what it means to play on the level that Weston Robinson or any of the other good Pville players. It is really offensive/embarrassing when you all try to compare your team to a Pikeville football team, because they just aren't even in the same league. Stick to basketball, because that is the only sport you have a chance at beating Pikeville in.
well put
Take that to heart PCC fans....cuz as much as i hate to say it...its true....pikeville dominated PCC in JV in 03.....36-6........nothing would change if we played them today
Another thing, does PCC think that if they were in our district they could compete for a district championship? I don't think they could have made the playoffs this past season in our district.
Eugene Cole Wrote:This is getting ridiculous. First of all, PCC you have never won anything at football, and at the rate you are going you arent. I'll give you credit where credit is do, in you are getting a good coach in Chris Mac. He is a good person pretty knowledgable of the game, but not irreplaceable. Secondly, Mac is not coming to PCC because he wants too or because of the people at Pikeville. One or two people mainly the AD are the reason he is leaving. It is going to take alot more than him to clean your program up, and I do not know why he would want to go there other than money, after hearing him talk about his last experience coaching/teaching there.

Next there is a better chance of me winning the lottery than there is that the Varney kid runs a 4.4 40. Varney and Robinson are not even comparible. Robinson has been starting since he was a sophmore. His sophmore season Pikeville played against about 6 good opponents in Lawrence County, PBurg, Hazard, Belfry, Somerset, and Lynn Camp. Also other teams on there schedule that would have beat PCC are South Floyd, and Paintsville. Last year I really do not know who they played different, but I do know Pikeville played better teams overall, and they made it farther. Without Robinson this wouldn't have been possible.

Some advice to PCC, you all do not even know what it means to play on the level that Weston Robinson or any of the other good Pville players. It is really offensive/embarrassing when you all try to compare your team to a Pikeville football team, because they just aren't even in the same league. Stick to basketball, because that is the only sport you have a chance at beating Pikeville in.

I hate to tell ya but i guess the odds of winning the lottery are pretty good becuz he does run a 4.4 40 and he wud show Robinson how to run the ball any day of the week. Varney is an underrated back and I think you'll understand that. Mac is leaving becuz he said a good season at Pikeville is only winning a state championship in which they cant do. If you do n e less then you had a bad season. Mac says he dont see pikeville n e where near a state championship n e time soon. One of his former players coach up there and he wants to heelp him out.
Robinson is a much better back than varney... he may noty run a 4.4 but its a 4.6 and has a lot better vision and skill.
I hate to tell ya but i guess the odds of winning the lottery are pretty good becuz he does run a 4.4 40 and he wud show Robinson how to run the ball any day of the week. Varney is an underrated back and I think you'll understand that. Mac is leaving becuz he said a good season at Pikeville is only winning a state championship in which they cant do. If you do n e less then you had a bad season. Mac says he dont see pikeville n e where near a state championship n e time soon. One of his former players coach up there and he wants to heelp him out.[/quote]

So you are saying Varney is faster than both Doug Howard and David Jones. If he can run a 4.4 then he could dominate the state track meet in the 100 meter dash. You know ZERO. The people at Pikeville know they had a good season, but we have goals. When I played for Mac, our goal was not district or region, but it was state. Now honestly Mac is a great person and a good coach. A great coach could have won a state championship with Pikeville since 1998. Without a doubt Macs first year taking over, they had the most talented 1A team in the state. Went to Beechwood and physically dominated them, and the coaching staff blew the game.

Believe me, if you put Chuck Smith or any of the other great coaches in the state at Pikeville then they could contend for state most years.
LOL amusing
Eugene Cole Wrote:Another thing, does PCC think that if they were in our district they could compete for a district championship? I don't think they could have made the playoffs this past season in our district.

I don't even want to get into this discussion, but with stuff like this being said I can't resist.

Paintsville was a mediocre team last year. And wasn't impressive at all.
SF gave Pikeville a run for their money until the end of the game.
Now Williamsburg, and maybe lynn camp were two pretty good teams that Pikeville beat. But they did get killed by Beechwood, as would Central.

But for you to say that they couldn't compete in your district is ridiculous. If they were in your district, but didn't beat Pikeville then they would usually get either a second or at least a 3rd seed in the playoffs..
You guys are childish. Varney does not run a 4.4 cause i was right there when he ran it. The fastest time he got was 4.52. I am not too fond of some school but I DO RESPECT THEM!
Already enough threads about this...I think it's about time to drop it all maybe?