Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Baylor 75 - (10) Xavier 70 (NCAA Tournament)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Xavier made an impressive comeback after such a poor start to the game.
Xavier left it all on the floor tonight. Didn't panic after a very poor start, had to comeback several times, but couldn't get over the hump. Tough loss for Xavier, but...

for a team that many believed shouldn't have been in the tournament, loss a lot of respect after their little push and shove with Cincinnati, to get to the Sweet 16 and push Baylor to the limit was awesome to watch. Congrats Muskies on a fabulous run
Did not think X looked very good and Baylor did not exactly have their way with them. If UK gets by IU, I feel very confident they can and will beat Baylor.
Those jerseys are hideous! But, #4 Acy I think had a huge game. He dunked everything!
Xaiver could not hit anything. Baylor should have blowed them out.
I dread playing against those retarded Adidas jerseys...they should just quit making basketball gear all together, Reebok as well. Whatever dumbass thought ANYONE would like these tiger striped jerseys, and like Loserville wearing orange all of a sudden, is very stupid.
Pages: 1 2