Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Ohio State 81 - (6) Cincinnati 66 (NCAA Tournament)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
(1) Syracuse vs. (2) Ohio State Saturday!!!
I went to take a shit, and Cincy was up by 2. It was a quickie, so I was back in a flash...and OSU was up by 10. They just exploded...

Also, I think Cuse will take the Buckeye's to the woodline on Saturday...
Is there anyway these two teams could both lose.
lol man, Ive been thinking the same thing. Hate Ohio State much, much more than I do Cuse though.
Go Bearcats!!!
vundy33 Wrote:I went to take a shit, and Cincy was up by 2. It was a quickie, so I was back in a flash...and OSU was up by 10. They just exploded...

Also, I think Cuse will take the Buckeye's to the woodline on Saturday...

:lmao:

You have NO shame!!

I wanted both teams to lose, too, BUT the match up between OSU and the Cuse is gonna be a good one. I don't think Syracuse can hold OSU consistently and you saw tonight what they can do in a short time......
I was really hoping that the Bearcats would be able to continue their like they did in the Big East Tournament but, I guess it just wasn't their time.
Granny Bear Wrote::lmao:

You have NO shame!!

I wanted both teams to lose, too, BUT the match up between OSU and the Cuse is gonna be a good one. I don't think Syracuse can hold OSU consistently and you saw tonight what they can do in a short time......

Yep. Aren't these Elite 8 match ups awesome?!