Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee 63 - Winthrop 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final..Lofton hits shot with .4 left to win...after getting away with what looked to be a nice walk...
Yes 4 steps would be a walk.  Reminded me when Sparks got away with that one against UL.  But the bad thing was he got away with throwing it into backcourt just seconds prior.
Tennessee is going down hill quick they will lose there next game for sure !
Yeah that no call on the backcourt violation was pretty questionable...Winthrop deserved this game more, but just took some really bad shots down the stretch..
[quote author=CatDawg link=topic=20955.msg212524#msg212524 date=1142549211]
But the bad thing was he got away with throwing it into backcourt just seconds prior.
[/quote]

Yeah, really man... what was up with that?
Didn't score for more than the last three minutes of the game.
Lofton is getting like Kobie if you throw it up enough they'll drop sooner or later.
Tennessee is overrated, they should have never gotten a #2 seed. They did'nt play like a #2 seed at all. Unfortunately they have a cakewalk until they meet UNC in the Sweet 16
What a great shot Lofton made. I cant say i would have called the walk on him, but i think he did walk. The over and back however, should have been called IMO.
Not a bad shot considering he wasn't Tubby or Rick material.
JMO
Leave that garbage out of here Doc.
well i bet tubby liked that game..on account lofton could of been giving a nice showing against uab 2nite and having the biggest game of his life coming up against Uconn.
[quote author=windmill link=topic=20955.msg213341#msg213341 date=1142663295]
well i bet tubby liked that game..on account lofton could of been giving a nice showing against uab 2nite and having the biggest game of his life coming up against Uconn.
[/quote]

Yeah I bet Tubby was really loving that game.Especially the 20 minutes where Lofton didnt do anything but hurt his team by not scoring or doing anything else for that matter...Pathetic showing for a #2 seed...Kentucky didn't need a last second shot tonight vs. UAB though, so we don't need that one basket every 20 minutes just yet...