Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 5 Jenkins 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. BL gets back on the winning track.
Good game to watch, Jenkins was leading the whole game till the 7th when they made 3 errors losing it for them.
Good teams finish games. Congrats Betsy Layne.
Jenkins is a great Team. can of corn is just a hater!! you will see what Jenkins has is store for the rest of the season. look out for the Cavaliers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah. What they have in store is another first round district loss.
can of corn stop being a hater. you must be a bench warmer! Smile
Just because I point out facts doesn't make me a hater. It makes me a realist. Obviously some folks from Jenkins have had a few sips of the Kool-Aid. Good teams win games, bad teams don't. Jenkins has beat SV with an EIGHTH GRADER on the mound and Buckhorn, who is also extremely young. Sorry for pointing out facts. I will go home and take a sip of Kool-Aid so I can be a fool like you.
Here let me point out a fact jenkins pitched a Freshman against shelby valley and almost all of jenkins team is young, 1 senior and 2 juniors! The rest are 8th, 9th, and 10th graders... Obviously your from whitesburg because you really love lcc dont ya?
I haven't said anything about Letcher County Central. That's all you ever talk about. I sense jealousy, but I would be too if I were at Jenkins. LCC has the uniforms, facilities, and athletes. Like I said though, 15th region guy... I have no connections to LCC.
Popcornfart Wrote:Here let me point out a fact jenkins pitched a Freshman against shelby valley and almost all of jenkins team is young, 1 senior and 2 juniors! The rest are 8th, 9th, and 10th graders... Obviously your from whitesburg because you really love lcc dont ya?

The coaches son pitched against SV, and I think he's a junior.
Thats why you comment on every post they have, even football. I mean really? Not jealous because jenkins does have some talented players, everyone like you just puts them down. Jenkins has a good team and you should come out & watch a game, your just right down the road! lmao
Hustle Wrote:The coaches son pitched against SV, and I think he's a junior.

He started the first inning then Randy potter finished the rest.
I'll pass. Rather stay right here in Pikeville and watch real baseball. Not some silly sideshow at Ramey's Fork.
Popcornfart Wrote:He started the first inning then Randy potter finished the rest.

That's what I'm saying, was the starting pitcher. How many innings did he throw?
Was this the wooden bat game/tournament?
TigerBlues Wrote:Was this the wooden bat game/tournament?

No that was the weekend before.
Sounds like a good ball game to watch.