Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Monday Night Raw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are everybody's thoughts on the Mark Henry beatdown of John Cena?

Below is a link to Steve Pulicinella's training log. He owns a gym in Philly that a lot of wrestlers train at when they are in town. He put a pic of Cody Rhodes on his log.

http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/training-logs...65457&tid=
I didn't see it. I will catch-up on the DVR later this week
I think the Rock bottom on Henry was the best part of the match lol.

I think Miz will join team Teddy Long for WM. No way they leave this guy off the card is there??
Triple H/Taker/Michaels all in the ring at the same time was much more boring then it should have been. Thats how the show ended, disappointment.
K_Mac Wrote:I think the Rock bottom on Henry was the best part of the match lol.

I think Miz will join team Teddy Long for WM. No way they leave this guy off the card is there??
Triple H/Taker/Michaels all in the ring at the same time was much more boring then it should have been. Thats how the show ended, disappointment.

After Mark Henry got cheated and then cheap shotted I got mad and turned it off. IMO the Rock should be fined and suspended for WM and Cena should have been DQed and suspended for WM. Cena hit Mark Henry with a closed fist which last I heard was against the rules. This isn't the UFC. On top of that Mark Henry had the match won and the ref made a slow count. The WWE needs some new refs.:HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
Sorry Westy...

Mark Henry just got buried last night.
The prowrestling rulebook on wilkia states that punching is permitted by wrestlers only if it is done with an [B]opened fist[/B]. John Cena's punch was close fisted.
So West, let me get this straight it's Ok for Mark Henry to come down and interfere in matches but it's not ok for other wrestlers to do it in one Henry's Matches? Henry didn't get cheap shotted He just got beat and Rock came down to show up Cena.
Strikeout King Wrote:So West, let me get this straight it's Ok for Mark Henry to come down and interfere in matches but it's not ok for other wrestlers to do it in one Henry's Matches? Henry didn't get cheap shotted He just got beat and Rock came down to show up Cena.

It's different when Mark Henry does it.
so your saying it's ok for him to do it but not ok for others?
Stardust Wrote:[Image: shanequa.gif]

I admit this looks a lot like Mark Henry, but I don't think it's really him.
Between Dusty and SK, I feel like the Mark Henry of Bluegrass Rivals.......no respect. (JK)
Strikeout King Wrote:so your saying it's ok for him to do it but not ok for others?

Mark Henry only does it when he has to.
Westside Wrote:I admit this looks a lot like Mark Henry, but I don't think it's really him.

Westside Wrote:Between Dusty and SK, I feel like Mark Henry.......no respect. (JK)

[Image: Snicker+Sat..JPG]
Confusednicker:
LOL Good Stuff Dusty
Westside Wrote:Mark Henry only does it when he has to.

Which is just about every night......
Westside Wrote:After Mark Henry got cheated and then cheap shotted I got mad and turned it off. IMO the Rock should be fined and suspended for WM and Cena should have been DQed and suspended for WM. Cena hit Mark Henry with a closed fist which last I heard was against the rules. This isn't the UFC. On top of that Mark Henry had the match won and the ref made a slow count. The WWE needs some new refs.:HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:

I mean, I hope this is a lot of acting lol. You do know wrestling is most show, right? Pre-planned winners and all.. lmao
K_Mac Wrote:I mean, I hope this is a lot of acting lol. You do know wrestling is most show, right? Pre-planned winners and all.. lmao

It's still real to me dammit!!!!!!!!!!!

Westside Wrote:It's still real to me dammit!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao. good times
K_Mac Wrote:lmao. good times

:Thumbs:
LOL. Westy I love giving you hell about Mark Henry Lol
Strikeout King Wrote:LOL. Westy I love giving you hell about Mark Henry Lol

It's all in good fun. :Thumbs:
Hey Westy, how did you like what Booker T did to your boy tonight? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2