Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should Pikeville get a new Athletic Director???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pikeville's Ken Trivette, aslo known as "keno" has been there A.D. for sometime. But many people think its time for a change, i know i do...
Not going to happen until Keno retires.
"phsplyr17" Wrote:Pikeville's Ken Trivette, aslo known as "keno" has been there A.D. for sometime. But many people think its time for a change, i know i do...

its past time
they need to change and the man perfect for the job is none other than Kevin Garris himself!
Never thought of it like that...but Garris would be GREAT....all the students LOVE him!!
Yes he does more harm than good. Your right though Garris would be good.
I agree Garris is a good man he would be perfect. Good Job Dirty 30 haha.
Thank You all...
Big Grin CHANGE IS GOOD!
2 words....jason howell
"mania9" Wrote:2 words....jason howell
For AD???
that would be crazy...
"go panthers!!!" Wrote:that would be crazy...
Why so crazy?
i think we should get a new one no one even likes this guy
"Coach Mac" Wrote:i think we should get a new one no one even likes this guy

haha sad but true!
DOWN WITH KENO!! i dont like the man at all.. hes terrible. dont know garris that much.. but he has to be better than keno, anyone would be better! and once kenos gone take thomas out as well!!
i agree we do need a new AD
and Kevin Garris would make a great one
has anyone talked to him aboyt it??
Edited for content
General Rules

11.No Discussions of anyones personal life

13. Do not post any false information. Such as game results, If your not for sure then we dont wanna know about it
Can ya blame him lol
i think that they do need a change b/c IMO keno is horrible
GET RID OF KENO
off with his freaking head haha jk
The only thing they need is a new coach
**** Keno
THts right i said the f--- word
"Hurley" Wrote:The only thing they need is a new coach
Head coach for what team?
Getting rid of Keno.... hmmmm.... I know folks within the Pikeville system and whenever his name comes up, there's sour faces & never a nice word. They don't say anything openly because they don't want to incur the "wrath of Keno" upon their programs, perhaps that's just another good reason he needs to go, but here's the kicker, evidently Keno is carrying out & representing the wishes of the school system in his various actions, otherwise he would have been gone a long time ago.
Kevin Garris is a wonderful guy... and he's even a referee and an umpire!!!! Maybe he's too nice of a guy to be an AD.