Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: what happend to oj mayo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does n e 1 no what happend to o j mayo i havn't heard nuthin in a long time from him is he still good or what??? and if he is where is he goin to collage @????
He plays at a school up in ohio not really sure what the name of it is....but i heard on espn that oj and walker are gonna go to ohio state and play collage ball...but thats just what i saw on espn...
He is a junior this year at North College Hill High School in Cincinnati and he is rated as the #1 junior in the country and his high school teammate Bill Walker is the #2 junior in the country.  Most think that Mayo and Walker will play their 1 year of college ball wherever Bob Huggins ends up at.
double post
OJ Mayo's 3 teams is :
Cincinnati
Louisville
Kentucky

Bill Walker:
Illinois
Cincinnati
?idk the other school !
I think oj fractured his foot this year and has been out for a while. As for ohio state, NO CHANCE.  ESPN was way off base on that one.
He needs to go to kentucky we need some more talent if thats what he can bring to the floor.
Don't think Cincy is in on him anymore since Huggins has been fired, him Walker and Ellis probably will end up wherever Huggins does.
I say he will go to UL!! Rick will help him become one of the highest paid rookie's in NBA history.        :party:
cardsfan,  incase u didnt know, UL is not a NBA team. it is a college team.
He'll be with Huggins and maybe closer than you think.
One of my friends said to me today that there was an article on him in TeenPeople. She also said that he was really good friends with Lebron James. I think the article said that though. Not sure.
It has been rumored that Huggybear could possibly replace David Hobbs as assistant at UK, and OJ and Bill would follow.  Not sure how likely that scenario is, but it has been rumored.  Have also heard UNLV mentioned as a possibility for Huggins and OJ, but I'm not sure that Huggins needs to move to sin city. 
I seriously doubt Mayo and Walker going to UK
me 2...but i would love to see them in that UK jersey
theres no way you will see them in a KY jersey. even though i would like it theres no way. i think they will go somewhere where they can rule and do what they want.
your probably right
I heard they might be going to Marshall. I believe that would be a bad move on their part. Of course they won't be playing ball at Uk. They are both black, but their not 7'0 tall. Tubby's probably afraid it will mess up his "team"..  Rolleyes
[quote author=airball3 link=topic=20930.msg214911#msg214911 date=1142960989]
I heard they might be going to Marshall. I believe that would be a bad move on their part. Of course they won't be playing ball at Uk. They are both black, but their not 7'0 tall. Tubby's probably afraid it will mess up his "team"..  Rolleyes
[/quote]

What is that supposed to mean?
I've heard that Mayo, Walker, and Huggins all three will be hanging around the campus of Marshall in the very near future. Talk about a turnaround.
cardinal 06 Wrote:theres no way you will see them in a KY jersey. even though i would like it theres no way. i think they will go somewhere where they can rule and do what they want.

I dont think it is that far out of the question. If you want to know my honest opinion, i think Mayo and Walker will both be at UK. Im thinking probably a 70% chance of that happening.
is to uk
is he going to uk
?
go to UK oj