Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Kentucky 87 - (8) Iowa State 71 (NCAA Tournament)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Indiana get ready because your going down Friday
Iowa State is very good. White and Allen are as good of a combo as you will find.

Still don't like the relax once UK gets a big lead.

Miller and Teague were fantastic.
You tell em SK.. their doing down hahah.

Miller played big.

Teague played out of his mind, about time... This is the Teague we need the rest of the way.

Sweet Sixteen LEGGGGGO
We get by Indy, we should have a sweep all the way to the final 4 IMO.
White is one of the few big men that I think, that has just went at Davis.
Very impressive player.
If Uk plays like this and shoots the ball the way they did tonight? We will be extremely hard to beat.

Since when did Teague start dunking? lol
LOL...

Uk played pretty solid tonight. Play like that and they should beat Indiana.
Ballers Wrote:You tell em SK.. their doing down hahah.

Miller played big.

Teague played out of his mind, about time... This is the Teague we need the rest of the way.

Sweet Sixteen LEGGGGGO
We get by Indy, we should have a sweep all the way to the final 4 IMO.

I'm glad you caught that because I didn't even notice it haha
Were gonna whip IU's ass this time.
Im not even worried bout this one.
Another great game from the Cats! Not much an opposing team can do when we go on a 20-2 run in the 2nd Half! Teague with a career high 24 points was just flat out amazing!! Miller was terrific off the bench! Nobody can beat Kentucky when they shoot 50% from the perimeter as they did tonight!! Go Cats!
Overrated Wrote:LOL...

Uk played pretty solid tonight. Play like that and they should beat Indiana.

Cuse bout got beat by Ashville, they are horrible.
No Fab, only a matter of time.
Ballers Wrote:Cuse bout got beat by Ashville, they are horrible.
No Fab, only a matter of time.

Okay??

That made about as much sense as a duck ******* a turkey.
^ lol!!!
MKG almost got us beat!
Game Ball - Marquis Teague: Check out this gobsmacking line: 24 points on 10/14 shooting, 4 rebounds, 7 assists, a steal and two turnovers. Those are Derrick Rose/John Wall-type numbers, and he was much too quick for the ISU defenders to handle in transition. Remarkable game.

----

Good Thoughts:

- Darius Miller was every inch the senior, and but for Teague's filthy numbers, was a shoo-in for game ball. 19 points on 7/11 shooting, 3/6 on threes, 6 rebounds, 3 assists 1 block, 1 turnover and a partridge in a pear tree. Amazing game.

- Anthony Davis had one of those games where he was way more effective than his 15 points and 12 rebounds would seem to indicate. He only had 2 blocks, but he had 5 assists and made 7-9 from the line, as well as affected many, many shots.

- Terrence Jones had 8 points and 11 rebounds in a game that was not one of his best. Still, he did his best work late in the contest after having to suffer an attitude adjustment by John Calipari, and that speaks great credit of him.

- Doron Lamb was a lethal 5-7 from 3 point range, got 16 points, and did a good defensive job.

- Kyle Wiltjer made a big early three, but then was banished to the bench for some reason.

- Kentucky's defense of the 3-point line could hardly have been better, holding ISU to 3/22 from the arc.

- 55% from the field and 50% from three will get you a lot of wins.

-----

Not So Good Thoughts:

- I thought Kentucky's defense could have been better.

- Royce White is really tough to guard, but letting him run down the floor and dunk it twice in a row is just plain unacceptable.

- Terrence Jones was disappointing. He was wagging his tongue and just seemed to be too "up." After Cal's adjustment, he improved, but we need him to be the monster we all know he is.

- Where was Michael Kidd-Gilchrist? He had 7 rebounds, but only 2 points. Not sure his man scored, though, so maybe he was better than I thought on defense. It's just unusual that his name was not called more.
Jones played defense on White all night and also had 11 rebounds. Besides the one little outburst that got him the T he had a very good game I thought.
I bet UK will watch the Christian Watford shot about a million times this week...
Well Digger Phelps Kentucky went 10 for 20 last night. He said show him.
Digger picked Kentucky in a blowout over Indiana.
FBALL Wrote:Digger picked Kentucky in a blowout over Indiana.

I was discussing his remarks about Kentucky and their three point shooting.
And your point is?
As well what is your point of the discussion by my post?
That Digger has apparently been convinced. Duh.
If you knew my intent on the comment why did you ask what my point was? DUH
Because you evidently didn't get the connection.
Well evidently your post about the Indiana game and my post had no connection.
Digger was the connection. It's not that complicated. Digger wanted them to show him. They Did. He picked UK big against IU. He is now convinced.

Do I need to do a flow chart?
FBALL Wrote:Digger was the connection. It's not that complicated. Digger wanted them to show him. They Did. He picked UK big against IU. He is now convinced.

Do I need to do a flow chart?

For you or me. lol
You. I can see the connection
FBALL Wrote:You. I can see the connection

What connection?
Pages: 1 2