Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best BBCOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to hear what everyone thinks about the new BBCOR. Which bats seem to be better & worst.

So far I have seen alot of the Easton Xl bats in play, and they do not have much of the old "ping" sound.
^ So far, our kids seem to like the Rawlings 5150 the best. Honestly though, none of them are good. We bought 6 each of the Rawlings, Rip-It, Easton XL, and Slugger EXo for the program. We have kids who have brought their own Marucci and DeMarini. So, I've been exposed to all of them, and the all are CRAP!

The great thing is, the all BUNT the same Wink
Stardust Wrote:^ So far, our kids seem to like the Rawlings 5150 the best. Honestly though, none of them are good. We bought 6 each of the Rawlings, Rip-It, Easton XL, and Slugger EXo for the program. We have kids who have brought their own Marucci and DeMarini. So, I've been exposed to all of them, and the all are CRAP!

The great thing is, the all BUNT the same Wink
With limited observation SD I have to say you have hit the curveball on the threads.
Last years Red Rip-it although they all stink.
The best ones I have seen so far is the Voodoo, Rip-it, and Combat. The Eastons BBCORE Bats have really been disappointing. That it saying something because I have always been a big fan of Easton products.
Most of the kids on our team have been using the Rawlings 5150 since fall. It seems to be the best balanced of the BBCORs I've swung. However one kid that had sworn by the 5150... picked up one of the new TPX Z-1000s in scrimmage and hit one oppo off the wall and lined another out... he seems to be converted. It is clear the sweet spot is a lot smaller on all of them... if you hit it on the screws it still goes... if you miss, you're probably out.
DeMarini Vodoo or anything Easton.