Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern vs Trinity (Sweet 16) (03/17)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Southwestern and Trinity will play in the Final Four of the PNC/KHSAA Sweet 16 Boys' State Tournament on Saturday morning at 10 AM at Rupp Arena.

Thoughts on this match-up?
I'd love to see a "Hoosiers" moment, but this Rocks team is just that good. Trinity by 20+
Trinity by 25
Southwestern is going to have to play their best game all year to beat Trinity. My head says Trinity but my heart says Warriors. Go Warriors! Beat Trinity!
I know it's the #1 team in the state but, I have been picking Southwestern all along and I am not going to stop now! Warriors by 2! Go Warriors!!
I know SW has a huge mountain to climb but watching this team, they have yet to play their best game! Lets hope these kids can put their 'A' game on the floor tomorrow morning! To these seniors, it has be a privilege to watch you guys grow up into fine young men from when you all was playing together in elementary school, go out and play your hearts out cause there is no tomorrow!!