Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Missouri overrated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have thought they are overraated all year. Yes they have very good guard play, but very poor front court. NFS is pushing them all over the place! What is going to happen to them when they go up againstt a top team with a big front court?
They arent overrated, they have won the games to get them where they are at a 2 seed. Not saying the front court is weak though. but when the guards are hitting they are a GREAT TEAM!
They are 30-4 against good competition. Regardless of what happens today they are not over rated.
This is another case where the inferior school is playing a better game!
I got them winning this game but losing in the next round to Florida
theVILLE Wrote:They arent overrated, they have won the games to get them where they are at a 2 seed. Not saying the front court is weak though. but when the guards are hitting they are a GREAT TEAM!

Great TEAMS dont lose to a 15 seed in their first game of the NCAA tourney...
Missouri was not overrated, but Norfolk State was better than a 15 seed. I had NSU beating Mizzou in one of my 5 brackets because I thought NSU's height and length would give Mizzou serious issues and NSU matched Mizzou's athleticism. Mizzou is a pretty short team, NSU didn't have anyone under 6'5 starting for them.
Was Kentucky overrated when a young INDIANA TEAM BEAT THEM?

No, and I do not think the Tigers were either.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Was Kentucky overrated when a young INDIANA TEAM BEAT THEM?

No, and I do not think the Tigers were either.

:bigeyed: How dare you say something like that?!?!!111

:trolldad: