Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CovCath-Apollo Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know anything about Apollo.  How do they match-up with CovCath?
Apollo is quick, but not any size. If they press, they can be dangerous. If they sit back in zone, they are just mediocre IMO.
[quote author=The Guru link=topic=20913.msg211909#msg211909 date=1142448339]
Apollo is quick, but not any size. If they press, they can be dangerous. If they sit back in zone, they are just mediocre IMO.
[/quote]

CovCath's not real fast, but they're not slow by any means.  They have good big men to handle the paint, and their guards have the composure and cool to handle quickness and the press
Waht region is Apollo from?

Anyone know their Sweet Sixteen record?
Based on what little I have heard from different people where I live they say this could be a barn burner!!! They also seem to think that COV.-CATH. will win by a slim margin. I believe that COV.-CATH. has kid that is 6'6.
[quote author=cardsfan link=topic=20913.msg212149#msg212149 date=1142479277]
Based on what little I have heard from different people where I live they say this could be a barn burner!!! They also seem to think that COV.-CATH. will win by a slim margin. I believe that COV.-CATH. has kid that is 6'6.
[/quote]

Michael Young and Danny Noll are both pushing 6'6, and both are very mobile, and Noll can play anywhere on the court- outside or inside
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=20913.msg212348#msg212348 date=1142520913]
[quote author=cardsfan link=topic=20913.msg212149#msg212149 date=1142479277]
[/quote]

Michael Young and Danny Noll are both pushing 6'6, and both are very mobile, and Noll can play anywhere on the court- outside or inside
[/quote]

Billy S is also probly close to 6'6
From what I heard...Cov Cath has no one that can handle the quickness of Apolla.
So it appears that it will be speed vs. height.This could be a very interesting game!!!