Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trail Blazers waive Greg Oden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greg Oden's time with the Portland Trail Blazers, which effectively ended in February when it was announced that he'd soon be undergoing his third microfracture knee surgery, is officially over now.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/769281...-greg-oden
I guess this brings up the question.......should he have stayed in College like he said he was going to or seeing that he has had knee troubles, was it a good move to go ahead and jump to the NBA?
The Sam Bowie of this era
judgementday Wrote:I guess this brings up the question.......should he have stayed in College like he said he was going to or seeing that he has had knee troubles, was it a good move to go ahead and jump to the NBA?

Good move. If he has those problems in college, no pay check.
The part of me that hated him for leaving the Buckeyes so early might be a little happy he got cut, but the fan in me hates seeing him going through so much trouble.
Very sad, he had so much physical ability too. May have been for the best leaving early, at least he has some money, unless he has spent it up. Hope not for his sake.
^IT's about time
I wonder if anyone takes a chance on him? Low risk HIGH reward possibilities.