Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers/Rockets Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[COLOR="Blue"]Lakers Get

Jordan Hill

Rockets Get

Derek Fisher
1st Round Draft Pick[/COLOR]
Wow...can't believe Fish got traded..
didnt see this coming.
Where's the loyalty?
^^There is none anymore brother...
This isn't the first time Fisher has been away from the Lakers.
Lakers also acquired Ramon Sessions.
I hate to see Fish go....
but he isn't a contributor.
I would have rather seen Blake go and have Fish come off the bench.
I hate Fisher.
zaga_fan Wrote:This isn't the first time Fisher has been away from the Lakers.
Lakers also acquired Ramon Sessions.
I hate to see Fish go....
but he isn't a contributor.
I would have rather seen Blake go and have Fish come off the bench.

Agree.
Didn't the Rockets get the 1st round pick from the Lakers via Dallas as well?
^ Yes. I went back and updated the first post
The trades that the Lakers made was just to shred Payroll
Anyone have updates on Fisher and his child. His sole reason from coming back to LA was to provide his child the care needed. WHICH - could be a reason for going to Houston and maybe the Lakers helped him. Houston is known as one of the best Pediatric and Child medicine areas in the country. Some of the most advanced medical procedures are done in Houston, thus I hope for the Fisher's this was only coincidental and not due to a request for Derek's childs needs.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hate Fisher.
Fisher hates you. lol
Stardust Wrote:Anyone have updates on Fisher and his child. His sole reason from coming back to LA was to provide his child the care needed. WHICH - could be a reason for going to Houston and maybe the Lakers helped him. Houston is known as one of the best Pediatric and Child medicine areas in the country. Some of the most advanced medical procedures are done in Houston, thus I hope for the Fisher's this was only coincidental and not due to a request for Derek's childs needs.

This is one of the best posts I have seem from you. And probably the first to make sense. Keep up the good work.
Lakers4life Wrote:Fisher hates you. lol

This is one of the best posts I have seem from you. And probably the first to make sense. Keep up the good work.

I better go back to my old ways, because I have a reputation to protect....:Clap:

:Thumbs:
That 1st round pick is HUGE!
I am a huge Fish fan, so in the reguard this stinks, but he really has hit rock bottom and with that in mind I have to like the trade.
Stardust Wrote:Anyone have updates on Fisher and his child. His sole reason from coming back to LA was to provide his child the care needed. WHICH - could be a reason for going to Houston and maybe the Lakers helped him. Houston is known as one of the best Pediatric and Child medicine areas in the country. Some of the most advanced medical procedures are done in Houston, thus I hope for the Fisher's this was only coincidental and not due to a request for Derek's childs needs.

His daughter is still receiving treatment in LA and will probably remain there while he plays basketball with his next team.

That's the best I can gather from all the Laker forums....
but how many of those people actually know what Fisher is going to do with his family.

But she is still undergoing cancer treatments...
I know that.