Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thank you Wrestling fans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guy's, I want to thank those of you on here who have been helping this forum grow and would like those who pop in, but don't post, to come on in and give us your thoughts.

I have been a fan for a long, long time. I have fit in my enjoyment of following wrestling into a very busy life. But it is a sincere passion that I love to share with others. I was quite honestly surprised when the Forum for Professional wrestling was added to BGR, and quite honestly thought it would die to to so few followers. I have been pleasantly surprised to see how it has grown and to see so many who have followed at varying degrees post their opinons.

We have a wealth of knowledge and background to tap into here. We have former wrestlers, former Wrestling website hosts, and those who have been close to wrestling in some fashion. All share their thoughts and opinions, and like good wrestling fans, all of us try to "Work" each other.

Thank you all for helping this forum grow. We have Wrestlemania coming up, and that always pulls in the interest to varying degrees. Jump in, post your thoughts, get into good old debates, and hang with the forum whenever you can.

As Ted Turner would say, "I love Pro Wrassling"!
Well Said Dusty.
Cheers!
Pro Wrestling is the only sport left that has athletes that actually perform for the love of that sport.