Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin - 74 Pike County Central-66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:party: Final ! :party:

Congrats to the Hornets.  WIN IT ALL!
Congrats Magoffin!! Good Luck @ State!!  :clap: :thumpsup:
CONGRATS TO MAGOFFIN GIRLS!!!I'M SURE YOU GIRLS WILL DO EASTERN KY PROUD.GOOD LUCK AND TREASURE THESE MEMORIES BECAUSE AS YOU KNOW IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET WHERE YOUR AT NOW.GO HORNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :1:
Congrats and good luck
Congrats Girls, the 57th is proud of you... you made school history.. Now go show the rest of ky that the 15th knows how to play ball!
I'm from belfry and play for them .. and i just wanna congratulate magoffin county.. lets win state!!
[quote author=pirates09 link=topic=20899.msg211527#msg211527 date=1142390646]
I'm from belfry and play for them .. and i just wanna congratulate magoffin county.. lets win state!!
[/quote]

Great post and good luck Magoffin County.
Congratulations "Goffin.  The game was closer than the score indicates.  PC played great tonight.  They just fell a little short.  Girls, you have nothing to hang your heads about.  Kayla and HAley, you two rocked tonight.  Holly, congrats to you on the All Tourney team as well as Kayla and Haley.  We'll get 'em next year girls.
Congradulations to Magoffin if there is one team that I could say I'm proud to lose to it would be you all...I am extremly happy that you all will be getting your first taste in the big dance you all proved your selfs this year...To my girls at PC you all have turned alot of heads this year...No one ever thought we would make a game of it and we did probley should have pulled out the win but nothing to hang your heads about the Howard girls are some of the most impressive players in the state as well as Brittany Manns...Good Luck at state Magoffin hard work, determenation and heart will lead you a long way just keep it up...

Oh and did any one see the unreal move that Haley made in the second half when she went down the lane took it behind her back then crossed over laid it in and got fouled it was beautiful...haley will you marry me lol maybe some of those great moves will rub off on me lol... :lol:

[move]What about Butcher, Mercer and Comer now 15th region[/move]
That was a game. Magoffin is just an awesome team all around, they are good! Everyone from Belfry has nothing but respect for you girls, go represent the 15th region well at state, we will be behind you all the way, goodluck and congrats to everyone that made all tourney!!
Congrats... good luck at state
Congrats Lady Hornets!  :1:

Good luck in Bowling Green  :thumpsup:
Congratulations Magoffin County Lady Hornets! We expect nothing less than your very best in Bowling Green! We'll be there to cheer you on! I would also like to congratulate Steven Butcher on a successful year!
Congrats Magoffin Co. Pike Central you all had a great season you played awesome tonight don't give up next year will be better
Good game Magoffin. Pike central is a whole lot better than what i expected. Kayla Lowe And Haley Ratliff is very good players.
Great game by both teams.  Magoffin almost gave it away but with some key plays by Brittany Manns we made a comeback.  Great game by the Hornets against a very good PCC team.  Congrats on all the Hornets who made the all tourney team...and also Congrats to Ashley Jade for winning the MVP!

:party: :party:
very good game lol, the lady hornets played great, and so did pike central,
now, its diddle time!!!!!        :party:
Congratulations Magoffin County!
Good luck at STATE!!
:party: PARTY DOWN SALYERSVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :1:  WAY TO GO GIRLS I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
but congrats to PCC they played a he77 of a game if you ask me
and on another note i ALMOST predicted the score i said 78-69
GOOD LUCK @ DIDDLE GIRLS
STATE BOUND!!!! Congrats Magoffin.. your goin to state TWICE this year.. two 1st in School History.. Congrats Ball Girls and Cheerleaders.. PROUD OF YOU!!!
Congrats Girls!! You made us proud at District, & Region... and now we know you'll make us proud at STATE!!
:1:
Its been a long time coming. I can't wait to see what you all do against Elizabethtown. Whoop @$$ Lady Hornets. :party:
STATE BOUND!!!!!!!!Congrats girls, now lets go show the rest of the state what your made of. :party: :1: :clap: :bow:
Congrats Magoffin County and Good Luck at State!
Im so prou of you girls I knew we could do it.....cant wait till diddle, you know ill be there bring it all home :party:
Did any1 see that line of traffic last night? That had to be all of magoffin county. Good luck in state and i'll be there to cheer you on!!!

Go Hornets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:1: :party:  :clap: :pirateshoot:
I told everyone that the road to Diddle ran through Magoffin. Great job ladies you had so much pressure put on you by being the first, and you didn't even blink. Now that we finally have a regional title, the pressure is off and we can go to Bowling Green just for fun. By the way, let's go get our t-shirt.    :lmao:
[quote author=MCHSfresh06 link=topic=20899.msg211893#msg211893 date=1142447533]
Did any1 see that line of traffic last night? That had to be all of magoffin county. Good luck in state and i'll be there to cheer you on!!!

Go Hornets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:1: :party:  :clap: :pirateshoot:
[/quote]the caravan was over 3 miles long
Haley Ratliff and Kayla Lowe played great for Pike Central, and were up with like four minutes to go in the game, but Magoffin came back and won althought I didn't think Magoffin played very good at all tonight.
Pages: 1 2