Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quotes from a Moderator about Knott Central this year. Just a few. About Camron Justice.

Ohh yeah..KCC best team in da region fo sho... (after a KCC lose)

How's that crow taste kcc? I'm talking specifically to the ones who though KCC would dominate.

lol..it's the truth. I knew I'd get some people crying. I'm not going to act like I love the kid when I don't. He's a coward...the way he and his father did their teams from East Ridge and the school district was cowardly, simple as that.

The kid's are hell of a player, don't get me wrong...they lead KCC, if he stays there, to Rupp a few times before he hits college, and he will go to a D1 college easy. But, he and his father showed their true colors in the way they left PIke County, and I don't appreciate how they did the rest of the team. Could've been handled much better...you just don't treat kids like that.

Now this what happens when you say something about East Ridge. Quote.
Alright Hootie, you're really starting to piss me off. You are talking about two highschool kids here, and you haven' confirmed SHIT.

Tony is in Canada for a damn week, a visit. Ray went for a visit and may stay longer because of family problems. It's as simple as that. Hell, I just talked to Ray last night and Tony about an hour ago! Jesus Christ dude!

DO NOT start another thread like this unless you actually have it confirmed by your little "sources". My sources are the kids themselves, not some dumbass that's telling you horseshit. CLOSED.
lol what?

The reason the thread got closed was because it WAS NOT TRUE. I was talking to the kids on the damn phone 5 minutes before I got online and seen it! It's not true. Get it through your head.

Do you think because I'm a Mod that I can't give my opinion on teams and players? As long as I follow the rules, I can, and I did. I didn't close the ER thread because I'm a ER alum, I closed it because it wasn't true.

Now if you have a problem with me calling Justice and his dad a coward, because they ARE, then you can PM me.
vundy, the thread is closed, no one can open it Wink