Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magic to try and get help for Dwight Howard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[COLOR="blue"]The Orlando Magic have told Dwight Howard that they are gonna get him some help before Thursday's NBA Trade Deadline.

They are 2 Reports.

1 Report stats that the Magic told Dwight Howard that if he signs the 6-Year extension that he can decide the fate of Head Coach Stan Van Gundy and the General Manager

2 Report stats that the Magic Officials say the 1st Report isn't true that Magic Ownership is the only thing that can decide the fate of the GM and Head Coach[/COLOR]
They better decide something FAST!
Thank god the Howard talk is almost over. This is getting as bad as when lebron was a free agent.
^ I don't think it's close to the Lebron story. But, it is tiring.
Stardust Wrote:^ I don't think it's close to the Lebron story. But, it is tiring.

Well, its not quite as bad. But I ignored the lebron talk for the most part. Because i had never seen such a huge move (big 3 signing with miami) i just assumed the idea was ridiculous. Thought he was staying in cleveland. With Howard im paying more attention, listening to trade rumors, reading the headlines and such. Especially in the beginning, but now its getting old to me.
There is not a single player out there who is worth enough (or ever has been) to let them decide who your gm and coach will be. Sure they can have input, but the Magic are complete idiots if that is true.
Players are players, but their also EMPLOYEES. They make enough money that their feelings shouldnt come into plsy what so ever.