Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ER transfers gone back to Canada (confirmed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is 100% true and Pike Co's spring break is in April. The two transfers are back at Canada.
Imagine that.
Ohh Hell this will be a bad thread.
LOL...No doubt.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Ohh Hell this will be a bad thread.

Real talk lolol
The grapevine says that after the District tournament someone by the name of Bender was shopping Kasongo around the state trying to find him a guardianship.
hootie Wrote:This is 100% true and Pike Co's spring break is in April. The two transfers are back at Canada.

Maybe Canada has 2 spring breaks!!!!! Could someome from ER shed some light.
You people on here crack me up. The kids went home to see there families. Ray hadnt been home since he got here. How many people at 16 years old on here went seven months without seeing there mom,dad,brothers,sisters,grandparents etc. Not a single one of you. Worry about stuff thats relevent to your lives quit being so obsessed with teenagers and what they have going on in theres. There aint nobody "shopping" either of the kids around either. They are in a great home with great gaurdians. Come check them out and enjoy there talents instead of always knocking the kids. We are gonna have a great spring and summer and both kids will improve tremendously!!
If I was guessing maybe where they couldn’t get it done @ East Ridge, Bender will shop them around and try to find somewhere that they can get exposure. If it were me I wouldnt have Big Ray, his attitude is as if he doesn’t want to be there anyways. Tony W is actually are outstanding player, and I hope he excels where ever he goes.
Alright Hootie, you're really starting to piss me off. You are talking about two highschool kids here, and you haven' confirmed SHIT.

Tony is in Canada for a damn week, a visit. Ray went for a visit and may stay longer because of family problems. It's as simple as that. Hell, I just talked to Ray last night and Tony about an hour ago! Jesus Christ dude!

DO NOT start another thread like this unless you actually have it confirmed by your little "sources". My sources are the kids themselves, not some dumbass that's telling you horseshit. CLOSED.