Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 50 - Cincinnati 44 (Big East Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
not surprised it was low scoring. Cincinnati struggles when they can't hit it from the outside and Louisville relies on their pressure defense more than their offense. Cincy looked like they were out of energy.

Both teams are in the NCAA tourney along with Kentucky. If Xavier wins the A10 tomorrow, then my dream Final 4 of UC, UL, UK, and XU will still have a chance
Congrats Louisville. I said the winner of the Lou/Marquette match up would win the whole thing.
Well We beat the Best team in the Big East this year lol
wow.....so you mean to tell me that UK would be the best team in the bigleast?
Thats astonishing considering how many people thing there so much better than us...
Nice run for the Bearcats. It certainly would have been a great story for Cronin if the Cats would have completed the tourney run
I was really hoping to see the Bearcats run the table in the Big East Tournament especially after the altercation in the regular season!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:wow.....so you mean to tell me that UK would be the best team in the bigleast?
Thats astonishing considering how many people thing there so much better than us...

Louisville did beat Vanderbilt, the best team in the SEC

:devilflam
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:wow.....so you mean to tell me that UK would be the best team in the bigleast?

Are you saying the SEC conference is better than the big east? Big est may not have the best team but they are the best conference!

Louisville did beat Vandy too, you know the best team in the SEC
theVILLE Wrote:Are you saying the SEC conference is better than the big east? Big est may not have the best team but they are the best conference!

First of all the Big 10 is much better than your shitty 48 team conference.

Secondly, as for your other post, Vandy lost how many games in the SEC this year? UK only lost 1. Hardly an argument that they were the best team in the SEC.

Thirdly, i love when you only come out after your team wins something. You tucked your tail and hid from here after UK spanked that ass for you and only return after Loserville wins their conference.

Lets see how far your cards go in the tourney.
I know one thing when they get beat in the second or third round, you will not be anywhere near this message board and we wont have to hear your bullshit for another year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Secondly, as for your other post, Vandy lost how many games in the SEC this year? UK only lost 1. Hardly an argument that they were the best team in the SEC.

How many games did Louisville lose in the Big East? By that argument, they're not the best team in the Big East. However, if Kentucky beat the best team in the Big East, Louisville, because they won the conference tournament, then it's absolutely fair to say Louisville beat the best team in the SEC, Vanderbilt, because they won their conference tournament.
^
The Big East doesnt have a best team.
Each team lost games.
UK went undefeated throughout the entire year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:First of all the Big 10 is much better than your shitty 48 team conference.

Secondly, as for your other post, Vandy lost how many games in the SEC this year? UK only lost 1. Hardly an argument that they were the best team in the SEC.

Thirdly, i love when you only come out after your team wins something. You tucked your tail and hid from here after UK spanked that ass for you and only return after Loserville wins their conference.

Lets see how far your cards go in the tourney.
I know one thing when they get beat in the second or third round, you will not be anywhere near this message board and we wont have to hear your bullshit for another year.

Actually as I explained in another thread, I work full tim (5nights a week) and part time (4 days a week) and go to school full time for physical therapy. Sorry i cant get on everyday and read your BS. I get on as often as I can, sure that isnt much but id rather be something someday as to be sitting here posting on a sports forum all day....It was Christmas break when UL and UK played, I got on here and congratulated UK on a great win (go look) Uk should ahve won by 30, I was proud of my cards for keeping it under 10, UK is the best team in the country. Syracuse had the same record UK did so how can you say anybody was better them? The SEC sucks, thats why the Big East has knocked your Cats off the last 2 years! Also its spring break right now, thats why I finally have a chance to get on here. If UL does get knocked off first game or championship game, you may not here from me either way for a few days. Sorry i got priorities and BGR isnt at the top... :Sad04:
toussaints Wrote:How many games did Louisville lose in the Big East? By that argument, they're not the best team in the Big East. However, if Kentucky beat the best team in the Big East, Louisville, because they won the conference tournament, then it's absolutely fair to say Louisville beat the best team in the SEC, Vanderbilt, because they won their conference tournament.

Please show me where I said UL was the best team in the big east? UL was the best team in the BE tourney.....The Big east doesnt have the best team in the country, UK is the most talented team in the country. The Big east is the better conference. UK is great, Vandy is good, Florida is decent and the rest are TERRIBLE!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
The Big East doesnt have a best team.
Each team lost games.
UK went undefeated throughout the entire year.

Because the SEC SUCKS! Syracuse lost 1 game @Notre Dame wihtout their big man. So take Davis out of any road game UK played and they are beat! Fair is Fair
theVILLE Wrote:Because the SEC SUCKS! Syracuse lost 1 game @Notre Dame wihtout their big man. So take Davis out of any road game UK played and they are beat! Fair is Fair

And now they have to go threw the entire tournament without him.
Once we silence all you big east losers, youll dissapear.
Before its over half your teams will be on probation.
UK did shoot 47 fts to beat Louisville at home by 7.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And now they have to go threw the entire tournament without him.
Once we silence all you big east losers, youll dissapear.
Before its over half your teams will be on probation.

Like I said, uk is the best team but that doesn't make their conference the best. You know like the past 2 season the BE knocked off your cats. And been on probation? If anybody is on probation or gets caught in anything it will be your cats! Just wait til all their wins get vacated anyway.