Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who do you think will win the 57th districts next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think schs will because they have all of thier starters back and they have had alot of experience also i think that jchs have a chance
[quote author=ladycard#31 link=topic=20866.msg211047#msg211047 date=1142346396]
i think schs will because they have all of thier starters back and they have had alot of experience also i think that jchs have a chance
[/quote]

Im not 100% sure but are you talking about the 57th District...maybe?
[quote author=ladycard#31 link=topic=20866.msg211047#msg211047 date=1142346396]
[/quote]what about Magoffin they just lose one starter
Magoffin these girls know what it feels like to win and they will hold on to the oppurtunity to make it to the 15th again
Magoffin owns the 57th district till someone proves otherwise. Only time will tell if they feel like giving it up. Let's get finished with this season at BOWLING GREEN and then will talk about this.
Magoffin
I don't see any reason why Magoffin wouldn't be the best. The Lady Hornets lose only one player in Calloray Howard (Who will be greatly missed next year) from a team that won the regional title this year. I agree with Hoopla, the Lady Hornets own the 57th district until they are proven otherwise. But right now I don't think that the Lady Hornets and the Hornet Nation care about next year, they are all packing their bags and getting hotel rooms.
To be the champ u gotta beat the CHAMPS........MC with a 4-peat
[quote author=MCfan link=topic=20866.msg212013#msg212013 date=1142464325]
I don't see any reason why Magoffin wouldn't be the best. The Lady Hornets lose only one player in Calloray Howard (Who will be greatly missed next year) from a team that won the regional title this year. I agree with Hoopla, the Lady Hornets own the 57th district until they are proven otherwise. But right now I don't think that the Lady Hornets and the Hornet Nation care about next year, they are all packing their bags and getting hotel rooms.
[/quote]aint that the truth
Magoffin County
Magoffin County
Lady Hornets again next year
i look for it to come down between MC and JC again next yr. but Magoffin should dominate it once again!
Magoffin County or Johnson Central

BallaBaby

Magoffin
Magoffin I think...but maybe JC has a shot. What grade is that Wireman girl in from JC?
Wireman is a freshman along with Conley, Meek, Salyer, and Salyers so JC should be a force in the 57th an in the 15th in the years to come..
JCHSMADMAN Wrote:Wireman is a freshman along with Conley, Meek, Salyer, and Salyers so JC should be a force in the 57th an in the 15th in the years to come..

No doubt about it, JC will be a force in the 57th and 15th. However, they won't be able to handle Magoffin County next year.

Some people are saying MC and JC, what about Pike Central? I do believe they were runner-up to MC this year.

GO HORNETS
Hoopla Wrote:No doubt about it, JC will be a force in the 57th and 15th. However, they won't be able to handle Magoffin County next year.

Some people are saying MC and JC, what about Pike Central? I do believe they were runner-up to MC this year.

GO HORNETS

Pike Central isn't in the 57 district.... I think after this yr Jc will be the ones to beat.
SE04 Wrote:Pike Central isn't in the 57 district.... I think after this yr Jc will be the ones to beat.

Thanks for correcting me on that SE04, However, I was refering to the comment about the JC being the top in the 57th and 15th next year.
JC and MC will definetly be strong. But, Let us not forget that the Lady Tigers also only lost one starter this year. NO DOUBT it is a BIG loss, But You can't just forget about them. They will be a good team also next season. It just stinks that the 57th will once again have 3 of the top 5 teams in the Region. IMHO! What I mean by stinks, is that one will have to go home.
Magoffin should own the 57th again...
Magoffin County