Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central Job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Confusederiously: Who will be the new coach at AC.. 'It is Posted at the school" Here we go again another change
Thats the problem. posted at the school means that they are only going to hire from existing employees. I heard there was a really good coach who inquired about the job last time it was open, but administration told him they could not hire out of the county. That limits your options to nearly nothing.
Has this been confirmed?
Never Graduate Wrote:Has this been confirmed?

I'm wondering the same thing.

I checked the School's Website and it shows nothing about it being opened. Still shows Byron Hall as the instructor.

I also check KHSAA daily and it's no on there either. The only Jobs available is listed in the Coaching Jobs Thread
Will be posted at the school tomorrow!!

Already a done deal is what I have been told Doug D and Wesley Case and DI will be doing the coaching..
The Golf Coach has sign up and Byron Hall has sign up again and Rick Hancock.

Who do you think will be the next Coach?
The Golf Coach Mr.Johnson will get it. Going to try get Rick Hancock to be the assisted coach.
It must be a done deal. Mr. Johnson was introducing himself as the new girls coach today at the Allen Central Middle School volleyball tournament. He was talking to several of the girls from other middle schools trying to get them to enroll at Allen Central High School.
who is Mr. Johnson
It wouldnt happen to be Robbie Johnson, would it? He played for Betsy Layne from 97-01 and last I heard from him he was the head coach of Stumbo's boys program a few years back.
[COLOR="Red"]Rick Hancock name the new girls coach.

Didn't see this coming.

What is your thought on this hire?[/COLOR]
Rich Hancock will be an amazing coach for the girls! He will also probably bring a lot of the talented girls from Allen up there to.