Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central vs Boone Co (PNC/KHSAA Sweet 16) 3/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts/Predictions?
Boone.
Boone Co. 63-52.
Depends on which team on both sides shows up... they are pretty evenly matched.

I am going to go with Knott, mainly because I want to see a 14th region team win at Rupp so bad..

Knott didn't show up in 2010..and the same with Perry in 2011...
I'm taking Knott Central...

Knott Central - 53
Boone County - 47

Good Luck....
Boone by 3
I hope Knott gets blowed out or gets beat by free throws with 0.8 sec left to go.
BOB CAT Wrote:I hope Knott gets blowed out or gets beat by free throws with 0.8 sec left to go.

Bahahaha... This is hilarious.. mostly because you are still harping on this. Get over it! Breathitt wasn't going to win.. not the first 0.8 seconds nor the last 0.8 seconds..

PLUS we want to send the best team to State. period. Thankfully..we did. Smile
HeGotGame Wrote:Bahahaha... This is hilarious.. mostly because you are still harping on this. Get over it! Breathitt wasn't going to win.. not the first 0.8 seconds nor the last 0.8 seconds..

I find it hilarious that you can't pass my post up :hilarious: Hey man if you don't like it just read on :rockon: Or do you have to comment on everything concerning Knott Central ? Get over it...
How deep is Knott Co. Central?

If McQueary catches fire and KCC lacks depth, then Boone will win.
Knott by 7

Knott 57

Boone 50
I really want Knott Central to win this but, I just have a bad feeling that Boone will be too much for them. Here's to going with my heart!

Knott Central by 5
HeGotGame Wrote:Bahahaha... This is hilarious.. mostly because you are still harping on this. Get over it! Breathitt wasn't going to win.. not the first 0.8 seconds nor the last 0.8 seconds..

Well if you wanted the best team to represent the 14th region then that would be Perry Central by a wide margin... The 2nd best team was Breathitt co. I think they proved that against Knott and the referee's on Monday night... Poor coaching and the refs helped Knott move on....
Knott Central-45
Boone Co-40
toussaints Wrote:How deep is Knott Co. Central?

If McQueary catches fire and KCC lacks depth, then Boone will win.

Knott is comfortably 7 deep. McQueary is 2nd best FT shooter in KY. Camron Justice from Knott is number 1! Plus Justice is up there in many other categories.

He's everything McQueary is plus some.

Knott by 4.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Knott is comfortably 7 deep. McQueary is 2nd best FT shooter in KY. Camron Justice from Knott is number 1! Plus Justice is up there in many other categories.

He's everything McQueary is plus some.

Knott by 4.

McQueary is by far their best shooter, but KCC will have to have thick skin on offense, Boone is a very scrappy, physical, quick defense
Should be a dandy
KCC by 2
Kcc by 1
Knott by 7
KCC with the 'W'
BOB CAT Wrote:I hope Knott gets blowed out or gets beat by free throws with 0.8 sec left to go.

What do you know about blowing? Never mind.
first of all the best team got beat out in the district by TERRIBLE COACHING Perry,Cent. Second of all Boone,Co is not a great team by no stretch of the imagination. Knott,Co got all the breaks this year at home. WYMT at Home, Regional Tournament at Home. did play in Lexington but I believe all them teams are out of the sweet sixteen. Boone,Co played in a better all around region than the 14th. I like Boon,Co 57 Knott,Co 51. And again the best team in the 14th got eliminated by bad coaching in the district.
ballboy Wrote:first of all the best team got beat out in the district by TERRIBLE COACHING Perry,Cent. Second of all Boone,Co is not a great team by no stretch of the imagination. Knott,Co got all the breaks this year at home. WYMT at Home, Regional Tournament at Home. did play in Lexington but I believe all them teams are out of the sweet sixteen. Boone,Co played in a better all around region than the 14th. I like Boon,Co 57 Knott,Co 51. And again the best team in the 14th got eliminated by bad coaching in the district.

Please don't start this over again, Pcc has no place in this thread.
Benchwarmer Wrote:What do you know about blowing? Never mind.

Benchwarmer must be a 10 year old or just plain ole stupid. :Sad04: Which is it ?
KCC by 7
BOB CAT Wrote:Benchwarmer must be a 10 year old or just plain ole stupid. :Sad04: Which is it ?

He is from Breathittt Co origonally...so take your pick
BOB CAT Wrote:Benchwarmer must be a 10 year old or just plain ole stupid. :Sad04: Which is it ?

Have you even read half the stuff you posted. Who is the one crying?
Boone has great guard play. Not college level guards, but the kind in high school guards that go underappreciated. They shot well and take great care of the ball. And probably most importantly they know their role and limits. Boone isn't big and that hurts them. But they play hard, always. Very scrappy. You can count on Boone being disciplined and very well coached. I think they win in a low scoring game, 47-42.
Knott by 6
BOB CAT Wrote:I find it hilarious that you can't pass my post up :hilarious: Hey man if you don't like it just read on :rockon: Or do you have to comment on everything concerning Knott Central ? Get over it...
Sounds if some of you guys need some cheese to go with that Whin lol!!!!!
Pages: 1 2