Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 57 Shelby Valley 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Congrats Pike Central!   :thumpsup:
Congrats Pike Central. Keep your heads up Valley, I'm proud of you all.
Congrats to the girls from PC. Great Win. The girls from Buckleys Creek find themselves in the finals for the 3rd straight year.  Go Lady Hawks.
Tonights MC vs. Belfry was a great game, Magoffin came out strong first half but ppl got in foul trouble...so in the second belfry just layed on the press and magoffin came out with some turnovers...in the 4th quarter belfry was on a run...out scoring magoffin in the teens to magoffins below 10 :S...but magoffin came through and had enough left to put belfry out...Magoffin has a great chance on winning the championship...but if they act like they did in the second half tonight...they will have some trouble on there hands with PC good job lady hornets....and great game belfry
I really think magoffin was pushing for SV to win tonight against PC, but it didnt happen, and well tomorrow is all i can say onna be a GREAT game

good luck tomorrow hornets and hawks
:clap: Congrats PC on your win, Shelby Valley you guys had a good season even a better one next year good luck 2 ya
Fleming had 30 of Valley's 47, great game by her. Was wanting Valley to win but congrats to Pike Central.
Congrats to Pike Central!  SV didn't show up last night.  No defense and blocking out really hurt SV.  When this team decides to do the little things then I think they will be a top team in this region.
Congrats to Pike Central.  #5 done a good job.  Valley, I am proud of you girls for going this far.  Next year you will go even farther!!  Congrats to Esther Fleming, you played a great game!    :clap:
Congrats to PC.  You have done an excellent job this season in the face of much adversity.  SV hats off to you as well.  Both teams are young, and I expect them to battle each other for region supremacy many times down the road.  Fleming and Ratliff are obviously two of the regions premier players.  Shelby Valley's supporting cast played well all season, unfortunately they came up a little short last night.  Great job and good luck to everyone down the road. :thumpsup:
It's not really good for one player to score 30 points by herself and have the rest of the team score like 17. Maybe that's why they lost. Way to go CENTRAL!!  :party:
I agree champ321, but it's not like she did it as a ballhog. She did everything she could to win and if that means scoring 30 then so be it.
[quote author=champ321 link=topic=20856.msg211134#msg211134 date=1142353401]
It's not really good for one player to score 30 points by herself and have the rest of the team score like 17. Maybe that's why they lost. Way to go CENTRAL!!  :party:
[/quote]

That is not why they lost.. Esther had no help. Her teammates were just standing around so she decided to do all she could to help her team get back in the game and that meant scoring 30 points. A great game she had and to think she was even sick last night blows my mind!

Valley, you had an awesome season and you are still young so keep your heads up. You've got a few more years to compete.
And to Sally and Esther, I hope you both recover from your sickness! =) You all are great ball players.
[quote author=champ321 link=topic=20856.msg211134#msg211134 date=1142353401]
It's not really good for one player to score 30 points by herself and have the rest of the team score like 17. Maybe that's why they lost. Way to go CENTRAL!! :party:
[/quote]

FYI:
Esther stepped up for her team last night. She picked up the slack where needed, all while she was sick.
Sasha and Kayla C. had great games.
If you couldn't tell, Sally Roberts #11 was not herself. She had no points, no rebounds etc. she was sick as well. So sick that after the game she was tended to by paramedics, given an oxygen mask and an i.v. Amazing that she was even out on the court.

All Valley fans should be so proud of their girls. They really gave it all they had last night - they just didn't have much to give.
Way to go Esther Fleming -you're an awesome player.
I am so proud of my valley girls! You girls came farther then many people expected and keep your heads up because there is always next year.  Lucinda Varney and Sasha Stanley you girls will be greatly missed, you all have a great career and we all love you girls! I hope Sally Roberts makes a speedy recovery. Your right Watergirl it was obvious she was not herself but for that kid to play a whole game and never give up is amazing, she's got alot of heart!