Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals sign Dexter Jackson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do most of you think about the Bengals first addition?  Dexter Jackson from Tampa Bay signs with the Bengals.   He will be playing free safety!  He will add to the run stop that has been missing in Cincinnati.  I still feel as if we need to replace a few more back there to stop the run!

Here is some more information on the subject:  http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...30011/1066

:flame: :clap: :flame:
It's a good addition if he will come up and help stop the run.  I still think they need defensive linemen who will stop the run and get pressure on the QB, but he's definitely a solid addition
this is a good pickup for the bengals it will strengthen an already good defense they have also been talking to lawyer milloy formerly of the bills and patriots!!
[quote author=blackcatfan_48 link=topic=20853.msg210847#msg210847 date=1142305504]
this is a good pickup for the bengals it will strengthen an already good defense they have also been talking to lawyer milloy formerly of the bills and patriots!!
[/quote]

I think if they do that they gotta trade a safety and get some solid defensive linemen if they can't get a few good ones in the draft
This is a good signing.
another good addition