Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Nike Pro-Combat Concepts Uniforms for 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://gamedayr.com/teams/sec/athens-geo.../#slide_43

Check these out...just found Nike's Pro-Combat Uni concepts for 2012. It's pretty rad considering these Pro-Combat uniforms are usually only reserved for the top college football programs in the country. It'd be cool for our flailing program to be included in Nike's upcoming 2012 Pro-Combat uniform class.

Also, scroll from 43 (the first helmet) to 46 (the last helmet)

You can also check out all of the other Nike Pro-Combat uniform concepts for the rest of the SEC teams as well...

What say you?
I say that either way it will be a crappy season...

Also, the #44 helmet looks like it has a basketball on it, leave basketball at Rupp Arena, the football program is already 2nd class.
I don't really like any of those helmets.
[Image: Kentucky%20Wildcats%20Nike%20Pro%20Comba...ts%205.jpg]

If it's not bad enough, the UK football team has ZERO respect already, and then we go ahead and take away ALL remaining pride in their program and replace their football helmet with a BASKETBALL Helmet! :lmao:
lol...that's about our only option..try to bring some of the basketball team's awesomeness over to football, hahahah.
I doubt they will wear those.
^ I don't want to embarrass the Basketball team by even mentioning the football team in the same breath!
And they arent real either lol.
^ Do you mean the Uniforms or the UK Football team??? LOL