Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th REGION SENIORS----2007!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering what everyone thinks about the senior class in the 15th for next season? Who do you think will "shine" next year?Anyone know of any major changes in the 15th?
I think that Jamie McCarty will have a BIG year.
i think McCarty will be the best senior next year
[quote author=chicken wing link=topic=20843.msg214714#msg214714 date=1142913879]
[/quote]
I agree,except for when Pugh is guarding him.
[quote author=2000PHS link=topic=20843.msg214721#msg214721 date=1142915174]
[quote author=chicken wing link=topic=20843.msg214714#msg214714 date=1142913879]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Well then who will be??  My goodness you paintsville people make me want to vomit.
Josh Martin from Allen Central.
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20843.msg214747#msg214747 date=1142919688]
[quote author=2000PHS link=topic=20843.msg214721#msg214721 date=1142915174]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Well then who will be??  My goodness you paintsville people make me want to vomit.
[/quote]

I couldn't agree more... They act like there is nobody else in the world.
Quote: I agree,except for when Pugh is guarding him.

Does JC even have Pikeville on the schedule next year?
im gonna say devin rice and eric arnett from mc should have good years next year cause they were key players this year
corndog23 Wrote:Well then who will be??  My goodness you paintsville people make me want to vomit.

I guess you failed to acknowledge the part where I said "I agree". He will be the 'top senior' next year; but will struggle against PHS unless some changes are made. I am a defensive guy so clam down a little.
15th will be down again next year. Is May going to be a Sr. from Sheldon Clark next year or was he this year?
Jamie Case will have a big season for Belfry.
Jordan Mullins and Anthony Coleman... My boys will be a hit this year, mark my word.
Jamie mcartney
Anybody from pburg?
I think P-Burg's starting 5 were all seniors, they've got some good young talent though.
Sheldon Clark will have a few big men inside next year. Danny Hinkle started last year a few games, for 1 Bourben Co. which they won. Nick Fluty which is not afraid to give a screen. I saw him knock a kid 10 feet back on a screen. No lie either.
lyle johnson and ethan johnson
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:15th will be down again next year. Is May going to be a Sr. from Sheldon Clark next year or was he this year?
May is a senior this year. He will be a big lost, just like when they lost Juan Carlos during the season. But they pulled through and I think they will pull throught this also.
Jamie McCarty he is a great player with a never give up attitude
Jamie McCarty will have a great season.
FATMAN Wrote:im gonna say devin rice and eric arnett from mc should have good years next year cause they were key players this year
Most Definatly!! :Clap:
JOHNSON CENTRAL-Jamie Mccarty and Zac Sergent from JC will be top players IMO. I know a bunch of you are saying who is Zac Sergent? Zac is a kid I know and really plays great ball.He just had to wait his turn to shine!! He has good skills and plays in your face defense.He is about 6-2 and should be a big help to Starns and company!!!

SHELDON CLARK-Danny Hinkle from Sc will have a solid year.Danny is a horse down low and has a very good shooting touch for a big man.

Paintsville- I don't think they have any players that will be seniors next year. They are still a young team that needs improvement!!! At least that is what Paintsville fans say!!Smile I say they are the oldest young team I have seen!!

Magoffin-I think Rice will have a great year and who knows he might just lead them to the Regional Tourney!!

Lawerence-I don't know any players on this team.