Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. 50 - Buckhorn 42 (14th Region Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final
kcc clearly looked the better team on this night. the day kid looked spent in the 3rd quarter with his hands on his knees. buckhorn just ran out of gas.
Congrats Knott Central.

I said KCC by 7, and it was 8.

Wish the Pats the best of luck at Rupp, Beat Boone Co!
Congrats

Good luck at state
Congrats to Knott Central on a well deserved win. They will represent the 14th region well. Buckhorn had a great run. Too bad to see it end without getting the opportunity to play at Rupp. I thought Matt Day tried to do too much thoughout the game but he is a great player that should have a bright future somewhere. Cam Justice played exceptionally well and will hopefully have a great tournament in the Sweet Sixteen. It was a good championship game between two quality mountain teams.
Congrats to KCC !! GOOD LUCK AT RUPP !!!!
Buckhorn just couldn't get anything to fall in the second half. After they got behind early in the 3rd quarter they seemed to play tight.
Congrats KCC!! Good luck at Rupp!!
To see one senior, Davis, go to the other senior, Day, and show his respect told me a lot. I have all the respect in the world for KCC and hope they do well at state.
Nothing controversial tonite!
Just two teams battling it out and one of them fell behind and their opponent never let them back in it.
Congratulations to Knott County as the take their second trip to Rupp in three years.
They've been in the finals for three consecutive seasons.
No doubt that this team deserved it tonight.
Knott Co. Central 50
Buckhorn 42

Knott Co. Central 9 16 15 10 50
Buckhorn 11 14 8 9 42

14th Region at Knott Co. Central

Knott Co. Central (28-5) -- Davis 19, Adams 5, Justice 22, Christon 2, Hall 2.

Buckhorn (26-6) -- Blank 4, Easterling 8, Gay 4, Couch 8, Day 18

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
Pretty good game, Had to mute the t.v though, All you could hear was "woman beater" from all 14 members of Buckhorns pep section.
Congrats to Knott County Central Patriots.... Good Job in the Sweet 16, I believe the sweet 16 is set up to be anyones tournament this year.
Buckhorn has nothing to hang their heads about. They have had a really great season and done the unthinkable that no one said they would do and that was eliminate Perry Central and make it as far as they did.

Congrats Horn on a tremendous season, best of luck to all of the Wildcat Seniors

Congrats Pats on a region title and best of luck at Rupp
Pretty good game, thought KCC was in for a long one when Day came out firing.
I believe Davis and Justice get a lot of credit for the win but what about Simon Christians Defense on Day? You could tell it was bothering him.

Way to go KCC you done it again.
Too bad PCC flopped in district. That would had really been a dandy.
Oh, and KCC..

Go to state and #ShockTheWorld.

Sorry, I had too.
Congrats kcc great win
Good luck at rupp kcc
Congrats!! KCC!
Congrats KCC

I hate seeing Buckhorn go down with all those seniors and a great run they made.
They need to redo the floor! It's horrible..the blue looks green, lol.

Congrats Knott. That Davis kid looks like a 30 yr old football player, haha.
^What vundy? Lol Waya mean 30 year old football player?
He's a beast, lol. When I first turned on the game, I thought "who is that NFL linebacker playing with Knott?" hahah...played on the wing alot more than I thought he would.
Knott had the best team, the team manager could have coached them to a regional title with PCC being out. I give the MVP to the principal of KCC for hiring Justices dad to teach at the school so he could bring his son, without him KCC would be gone a long time a go
^Oh boy, here we go

On another note, congrats to Knott on going to Rupp
Congrats KCC!
vundy33 Wrote:He's a beast, lol. When I first turned on the game, I thought "who is that NFL linebacker playing with Knott?" hahah...played on the wing alot more than I thought he would.

He got that big in one summer using a bowflex.
They offered him a marketing deal and he took it.
[Image: DxDiq.png]
Knott Co. Central 50, Buckhorn 42 (14th): Freshman guard Cameron Justice scored 22 points in the finals for the host Patriots (29-5). Matt Day had 18 for Buckhorn (26-6).

Knott Central will face Boone County (27-7), the 9th Region winner, in the first round of the Sweet Sixteen.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/03/06/20985...rylink=cpy
zaga fan being sour because of the dynasty.
Christon's defense on Day was the difference in the game.
Pages: 1 2 3